WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lots of stuff going on here in the land of the EDRo... work, work and work, plus we have my mom living with us here at the house now, and she just had her surgery (colostomy reversal) spent 10 days in the hospital and now home. She's got home health care workers coming to the house 3 different days a week (a reg nurse, a physical therapist, etc etc.) A bunch of extra work for us here at the house making sure she's cared for and has everything she needs.

It really puts things in perspective when you have to buy diapers again, only now it's for your parents! Cleaning up adult feces, wiping bottoms, and changing dressings has now become part of my day. Thank god I have my GF here to help while I work!

It might seem like I sit around and play a lot of video games, but the truth is (I'd like to!) I just buy a lot of video games.. Rarely have time to play!! Speaking of buying things, I'm waiting for my 62"x21" No Man's Sky silk banner/poster art to show up from China. Am I wrong to think this is important right now?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lots of stuff going on here in the land of the EDRo... work, work and work, plus we have my mom living with us here at the house now, and she just had her surgery (colostomy reversal) spent 10 days in the hospital and now home. She's got home health care workers coming to the house 3 different days a week (a reg nurse, a physical therapist, etc etc.) A bunch of extra work for us here at the house making sure she's cared for and has everything she needs.

It really puts things in perspective when you have to buy diapers again, only now it's for your parents! Cleaning up adult feces, wiping bottoms, and changing dressings has now become part of my day. Thank god I have my GF here to help while I work!

It might seem like I sit around and play a lot of video games, but the truth is (I'd like to!) I just buy a lot of video games.. Rarely have time to play!! Speaking of buying things, I'm waiting for my 62"x21" No Man's Sky silk banner/poster art to show up from China. Am I wrong to think this is important right now?

Nope, as we all have our vices, Ed. You know this well enough...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd rather be an ******* than a whole *** any day of the week
Unfortunately, I'm on a stretch of dealing with whole asses in management...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Might want to start binge watching KUWTK so you can get a PhD in dealing with asses!!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

How about Zagreb? Sure it's not as good as studying in Germany but you can go on exchange for half a year to make some contacts. And life in Zagreb will certainly be cheaper compared to Austria.

I have cousins in Zagreb, so it would be even cheaper, but that's just exchange, I'm talking full college education here :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I got up at 4:45 this morning. I still can't believe. This awaits me every single Wednesday from now on. Damn it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And it's freaking PE that's first. How do you put PE in 7? How? There's just going to be a bunch of zombies running and tripping around the gym.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You managed to break the asterisk maker, yay!
A very ******* thin barrier it was too...

Fun fact, did you know that asterisk is one if the hardest words to pronounce in English?

Even when you think you said it right you ******* didn't...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ed, hats off to you mate. It's a difficult time in life caring for a parent.

We all need our distractions in life. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte