WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. After 5 Guinness, 2 Tequila shots, 1 Kamikaze, lots of hugs and well wishes...I survived a good day yesterday.

Now I'm spending part of my Saturday cleaning out my office.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Oh damn, I missed another big thing here, didn't I?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure the engineers are burning the midnight oil trying to fix the issue with the understanding that if they don't, management will blow the team up for sure...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Samsung was hoping the sales would catch on fire or the adoption of the Note 7 would spread like wildfire after the lukewarm response to Note 5. Instead looks like only smoldering ashes for sales figures and once the debacle is fixed they will have a fire sale to move some devices.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Note 7 update - Cars burning, FAA ban, I guess the battery supply chain engineering team is going to be fired! Pun intended.

Wasn't it some other company that's to blame? Didn't really follow the happenings in the last few days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Preps for Eid are done, all I see are cakes, cakes, and more cakes!
Can't wait to eat them all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Samsung was hoping the sales would catch on fire or the adoption of the Note 7 would spread like wildfire after the lukewarm response to Note 5. Instead looks like only smoldering ashes for sales figures and once the debacle is fixed they will have a fire sale to move some devices.

Damn you're on fire 😦

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Is Sony mad? I'm beggining to think they're trolling us all. 35 grand Walkman? What the heck? And that phone? God it looks so depressing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Samsung is going to get really roasted with these fire jokes for sure...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So this is why I love NYC.

I'm riding the train to the GF's and while in Manhattan, I see two sights I haven't seen in a while...all in the same car.

I saw a small group of people who might be from the Sub Continent - I'm not going to label them as Indian because I don't know. Anyways, one guy had a Xiaomi Redmi Note (never seen that before) and one of the girls had a Windows Phone (my guess is a 950, as I was too far away to make out the shape clearly). She was texting like a boss though...

Closer to me, two Asian women were talking and I saw one with a 1020. So what are the odds that I'd see another Xiaomi and two Windows phones in the wold simultaneously?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...football season is back. Which means I'm back in the JV fantasy football league trying to defend my title from last year. I'm also playing in the first 4 weeks of the (now former for me) office pool.

In the office pool, so far I've gotten 12 of the first 13 games correct. Only Cleveland decided to no-show and screw my plans...

And I won my first matchup in the fantasy league convincingly. All in all, a great start...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So this is why I love NYC.

I'm riding the train to the GF's and while in Manhattan, I see two sights I haven't seen in a while...all in the same car.

I saw a small group of people who might be from the Sub Continent - I'm not going to label them as Indian because I don't know. Anyways, one guy had a Xiaomi Redmi Note (never seen that before) and one of the girls had a Windows Phone (my guess is a 950, as I was too far away to make out the shape clearly). She was texting like a boss though...

Closer to me, two Asian women were talking and I saw one with a 1020. So what are the odds that I'd see another Xiaomi and two Windows phones in the wold simultaneously?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Nice!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I stopped into a T-Mobile store today. I saw the G5 and was like "at $350, I'd do it". I saw the S7 and was like "I just cannot justify getting this". At $400-450, yes...considerate strongly, but TouchWiz still doesn't appeal to me. Love the hardware though...

I saw a unicorn in the store...a Blackberry Priv! I wanted to see the other unicorn - HTC 10 - but no luck. I call these unicorns as they were launched in T-Mobile and T-Mobile dropped them due to poor sales (surprise to still see a G5 there, but this is an older less travelled store). At $280, I'd consider it, becuase it least you're enjoying monthly security updates even if it still is behind on the OS version.

So what's better than Mi 5? Not much, apparently...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb