WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is nothing more than the Chinese finally kicking the door in. The V20 is potentially the device to make a recovery on, but price will kill it. All three of these companies need a clear strategy or they'll be done in the next 2 years. It pains me as I like their products, but don't want to be stuck with another company's device that I like but the after care went to **** and no one will buy it - Moto.

Sad, but true.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
V20 probably won't be available in Europe at all so that is another problem.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to ask her..... eventfully :D

I must be doing something right if I get hugs at random times :p
Eventually never comes...Good thing she's not one to wait.

I knew lots of girls when I was younger who just liked hugs and it meant nothing to them.

Anyway good luck. Hopefully we hear something come out of this.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LTM, I just noticed that there is a reflection on the Spock hand condom package, that almost looks like 2 stick figures or people doing nefarious things.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It was a good show
2a97e4ea567bf87b760f4fa9f0cfdaea.jpg

But I want more!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I have a question for any experts on vinyl LPs. I purchased a remastered Trilogy LP by ELP. It sounds good but I really need to turn up the volume. It has a much lower volume than any of my other LPs, by ELP or anyone else, and whether original or remastered. Did I get a bad copy of Trilogy? Should I send it back?
I've heard of Chinese "knockoff" vinyl reproduction (or labeled "remastered") being sold. It depends... Where'd you buy this vinyl? I'd try to send it back and find another source.

If MSFT has indeed killed off the Lumia line, looks like I need to score a 950 model...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I'll hang on to my 1520. Though after updating it and trying to use it for some basic tasks the other day, after it sat in a drawer for a couple months, it was really disappointing. What a mess...

I've seen luxurious-overpriced phones before, and they don't make sense to me just like this Walkman thing.
As for the headphones, I've seen some really expensive, but again within reason, around 500$, and I guess they're really, really good, Audiotehnica (or something like that).

I bet I can spend less than $100 and have a pair of cans that sound just as good!

So would you advise me to buy a used original copy of the same album and compare?
I would! If possible... Maybe see if there's a Wiki on that particular album and see if there's any mention of problems they had in the studio or with the recording?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786