WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So last night after closing the store . Me and Samsung girl ( remember that was the name ima go with ) we parked right next to each other. She took my parking space in the morning. Anyways we walked together to out cars and we stood there talking for about an hour. No sure why but I don't think we wanted to stop taking.

I'm wondering if this is a good thing 😊
Post photos...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have new test phone, if anyone is in the mood of guessing what phone this pic was taken on, have fun, it's 2 a.m. here and I'm going to bed :)
cc2209d9aec66efd0163d726dfca26ad.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LaRue you're making me want to go to London. Darnit!
My last time in London was a bit naff but this time was good. It still had too many tourists but not as many as the last time.

London has this weird effect on me still. When I'm there it's when it hits me I'm living in the UK. I know that sounds weird but that always happens regardless how many times I go.

If you want any recommendations on food, etc let me know. I know places for pretty much any budget.

I also know places out of the usual touristy places. Depends what you want.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Note-> Talking about food = Good time to ask someone out... Not doing so means missed opportunity.

You're doing too much math there for Sahib. If he cannot answer is to confirm whether he is talking to two girls at the same time or one, how do you think he's going to tell if it's a missed opportunity?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo