WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why are you posting whilst you are having a meal with her????
It's not going to help you with her and it's certainly not helping you "here" with your typos.
See my snarky comment?
Going by the fact his post is more incomprehensible than usual. Looks like a quick post.

We should be happy he actually went out with her.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Going by the fact his post is more incomprehensible than usual. Looks like a quick post.

We should be happy he actually went out with her.
I'm happy he went out with her.
I'm mad he's not giving her his undivided attention especially since his batting average is not even "average".

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm happy he went out with her.
I'm mad he's not giving her his undivided attention especially since his batting average is not even "average".

True. I was just guessing he was using an interlude to type a quick post. If he did it when she was sitting there then that is very bad!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

True. I was just guessing he was using an interlude to type a quick post. If he did it when she was sitting there then that is very bad!
Nah my phone was away in my pocket. I was in the parking lot outside waiting so I figured I post it. Just when I was going to check if I was posting something understandable she pulled up. The whole time I was with her we just talked 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good.
But with your past track record, anything is possible.
I wouldn't blame you. I didn't see it coming either. She came by to drop off a donut for me. Then we were talking about food during my lunch. She left after I went back to work. just before I closed the store she texted me to ask if I wanted to go grab a bite at Denny's. I said yeah sure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't blame you. I didn't see it coming either. She came by to drop off a donut for me. Then we were talking about food. She left then just before I closed the store she texted me to ask if I wanted to go grab a bite at Denny's. I said yeah sure.

LOL! So she had to finally make the first move, she got tired of waiting for you! LOL!

She brought you a doughnut as well???

I wonder how long she'll wait for you to make the next move.... LOL! How obvious is she going to have to make this I wonder???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's been quiet here today. As usual all the fun will happen later when I'm not here.

Oh well. Such is life.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's been quiet here today. As usual all the fun will happen later when I'm not here.

Oh well. Such is life.

Well you are almost off work whilst I am just about stumbling into my work place...actually I have been here for a bit just messing around with some stuff I need to take care off. I am interviewing people for my new team in my new role within the new organization that will take shape once operations are transferred over to other sites. Plus, new boss is in town.
That is just way too many new items in a short narrative.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't blame you. I didn't see it coming either. She came by to drop off a donut for me. Then we were talking about food during my lunch. She left after I went back to work. just before I closed the store she texted me to ask if I wanted to go grab a bite at Denny's. I said yeah sure.

Sahib, she is IN TO you....
Now go ahead and take her to dinner someplace nicer than Denny's like a good gentleman this coming weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss