WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thought of the same thing last night. I really don't care about other people's problems in a way that I'll be occupied with them, I've got plenty of my own **** to worry about.

Agreed. I have never understood the obsessive nature of wanting to know everything about celebrities. I know it's a carry over from the past, similar to wanting to know what the royal court was up to but it's really tiring now....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

1)She talks to me.because we have good convo's
2) see number 1
3) I think because we enjoy each other company
4) she has mentioned that she has a crush on a guy but im not sure about this point.
5) she ticks all my boxes.

Im just not sure at this point. :/

There's nothing wrong with being unsure but there's a very easy way to fix that. Ask!

Also, nothing wrong with being friends either but if you have interest in something other than friendship it's best to get that sorted sooner rather than later.

Taking a stab at it, I think you're too worried about making mistakes or losing out on something. You need to stop worrying so much. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy but you need to realise that you need to take some initiative and be a bit more forward. Things don't always 'just happen' and you don't want to live with 'what ifs' all the time.

You're young, this is the time to enjoy being out and doing things. Don't get bogged down so much in the details.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Agreed. I have never understood the obsessive nature of wanting to know everything about celebrities. I know it's a carry over from the past, similar to wanting to know what the royal court was up to but it's really tiring now....

It has always been. I do sometimes care about what an influential person said on certain topic and similar, but not the gossip. I can't stand it. I can't even listen to other people gossiping about each other. To me, gossiping is the ultimate form of hypocracy.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ah, Sahib, I feel you. Just don't make a mistake I have. She could easily slip out of your hands.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man this is a long day today... not that I'm in a hurry or anything but I'm just a little tired today and not really in the mood to be here.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hunger Games new round is in full swing. I'm now interviewing candidates for my new team. It is not fun to see good people squirm and go through this crap...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL, the election glasses are out... I just can't believe they want $15 ea for them :(

Make America Dank Again!

vote.png

14355188_1277260695631497_388944495394561237_n.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Tech wise, I haven't enjoyed a combo on a phone like this since the G4. Even though i don't get LTE, in still satisfied with the Mi 5.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Tech wise, I haven't enjoyed a combo on a phone like this since the G4. Even though i don't get LTE, in still satisfied with the Mi 5.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I think the Honor 8 would make you happy as well. I'm really liking it so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786