WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice song, catchy, I can see why it's stuck in your head.

A lot of their songs as like this one. Very catchy and quick paced. They were a fun group.

They sort of disappeared but apparently are still touring and releasing albums. No idea what their new stuff is like.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is a one heck of a boring week. Just two weeks into it, and I can already feel I'm gonna drown in my boredom.
I had a busy week with work. With all with covering , getting a new manager. I think I am ready for my 3 days off starting today

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I had a busy week with work. With all with covering , getting a new manager. I think I am ready for my 3 days off starting today

With those two weekends, it'll come to 10 free days for me. Too much if you ask me. I really should be studying, but I'm just too lazy, I'll probably leave it for the weekend.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Ok I owe all of you something, a mini review of HTC 10.

What I like:
Build and weight. I love how premium it feels in the hand, makes my Nexus 5X feel like plastic toy. Also back is nicely curved and it feels really good in hand and not slippery at all.
I also like speakers, they are good but they didn't wow me all that much but good for the phone.
Camera in low light is great, I love pictures I managed to take with auto function. Unlike on LG G5 here is manual control a bit harder to get right. And I liked LG camera app a bit more. Examples of pictures in low light will be down under.
OS is BS free, gallery is only Google one and I like that, same goes for music. Blinkfeed for me was meh, I like google now much more.
I also like capacitive buttons.
Colors on screen also seem a bit more saturated than on my Nexus and I like that.
What I didn't like:
Fingerprint scanner seems slow compared to my Nexus and didn't recognise my finger quite often, also it doesn't work with winger a bit wet. But I liked the placement on the front.
It gets a bit warm occasionally but nothing too problematic.
Battery is meh, it almost gets me over a whole day but SOT is around 3,5h usually, not awful but could be better :)

To sum up, I like the phone but by no means it is worth as much as HTC want for it, unfortunately. I don't have major complaints but there is nothing to wow me. I would probably get this over LG G5, if they were the same price though.
1519d97f81daf437fbf1d260f8cd2cf0.jpg

77df049292e184b48d04eb3f81ea7476.jpg

bbd05eecd4e693b44666920e8218631d.jpg

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Random thought...

What if Trump isn't the president we need (or want), but the one we deserve?

:straight:

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

With those two weekends, it'll come to 10 free days for me. Too much if you ask me. I really should be studying, but I'm just too lazy, I'll probably leave it for the weekend.
I miss my weekends lol, I wonder with the new manager il get weekends off 😁?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

We're doing a first look clinic on Windows Server 2016 and the weather isn't playing nice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What I like:
Build and weight. I love how premium it feels in the hand, makes my Nexus 5X feel like plastic toy. Also back is nicely curved and it feels really good in hand and not slippery at all.
I also like speakers, they are good but they didn't wow me all that much but good for the phone.
Camera in low light is great, I love pictures I managed to take with auto function. Unlike on LG G5 here is manual control a bit harder to get right. And I liked LG camera app a bit more. Examples of pictures in low light will be down under.
OS is BS free, gallery is only Google one and I like that, same goes for music. Blinkfeed for me was meh, I like google now much more.
Colors on screen also seem a bit more saturated than on my Nexus and I like that.
What I didn't like:
Fingerprint scanner seems slow compared to my Nexus and didn't recognise my finger quite often, also it doesn't work with winger a bit wet. But I liked the placement on the front.
Battery is meh, it almost gets me over a whole day but SOT is around 3,5h usually, not awful but could be better :)

To sum up, I like the phone but by no means it is worth as much as HTC want for it, unfortunately. I don't have major complaints but there is nothing to wow me. I would probably get this over LG G5, if they were the same price though.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/1519d97f81daf437fbf1d260f8cd2cf0.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/77df049292e184b48d04eb3f81ea7476.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/bbd05eecd4e693b44666920e8218631d.jpg

Nice pictures. Nice review.

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So as folks can tell by the signature...I owe a mini-review.

This battery is going to be the death for because of how tiny it is, but sometimes you have to just suck it up and make some compromises to get back on track. I was without a phone since Monday (by choice). I wanted to hold out for a HTC 10 but decided against that.

I scored this on a nice deal. So far so good...it has some quirks but we'll see how it goes...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This battery is going to be the death for because of how tiny it is, but sometimes you have to just suck it up and make some compromises to get back on track. I was without a phone since Monday (by choice). I wanted to hold out for a HTC 10 but decided against that.

I scored this on a nice deal. So far so good...it has some quirks but we'll see how it goes...

You and your fascination with smartphones that have sub-par cameras....SMH!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You and your fascination with smartphones that have sub-par cameras....SMH!

I picked this up for different reasons.
I saw that the camera is so-so. For what I'm going to use it for now, that's acceptable.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Back on the 808 chip...sigh...I must admit, that 820 chip for this year is really, really nice...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll post my 360 Sport + Robin reviews soon enough. I like the Sport.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What I like:
What I didn't like:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/1519d97f81daf437fbf1d260f8cd2cf0.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/77df049292e184b48d04eb3f81ea7476.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160928/bbd05eecd4e693b44666920e8218631d.jpg
Nice review! Thanks for letting us know about it. 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

God, first thing in the morning (7am) and there's someone wearing perfume rather heavily. It's like breathing the stuff. It's making me feel nauseous.

I can only assume it's the lady on the other side of the partition from me. It doesn't smell like a man's cologne.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb