WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I like the Chromecast Audio. Works well. No need to buy a wireless speaker system. For now anyway. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So both girls are a no go???

I must have missed how there were two...

It was easy to miss...Sahib's description of both girls was as easy to follow as Trump's detailed economic plan to make 'Murica great again...only difference here, we know that Sahib was REALLY talking about two girls...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Love doing laundry but despise any other housework.
Do we really do laundry though? We pick up clothes, toss them in a machine. Pour liquid in. Push s button.

Depending on your setup, your weather is a dryer as well or you put your clothes in a dryer.

Either that or you hang them up. Not that hard really.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was easy to miss...Sahib's description of both girls was as easy to follow as Trump's detailed economic plan to make 'Murica great again...only difference here, we know that Sahib was REALLY talking about two girls...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Yeah it was clear as mud...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Do we really do laundry though? We pick up clothes, toss them in a machine. Pour liquid in. Push s button.

Depending on your setup, your weather is a dryer as well or you put your clothes in a dryer.

Either that or you hang them up. Not that hard really.

That's what I say to mom, when I'm brave enough.

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

Doing chores is a pain but I try not to let it get to me. We have all the appliances so it's really no big deal.

I find doing DIY more of a pain.

Exactly this, but if i say something like this to mom, she be like "why you don't do this" :d

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Doing chores is a pain but I try not to let it get to me. We have all the appliances so it's really no big deal.

Well that's what I tell my mom when she says something like "I've already washed 3 rounds of laundry", and starts complaining how tough it is. It's the machine that does the work so it's not on her's back or something.

I have no experience in chores, I don't do anything but cleaning my own room, which is 5 minutes of work per day. We'll see how well or bad I'm going ot do on college.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

One of the reasons that I've never wanted a house is because I don't want to repair anything myself.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Elections are over, I fulfilled my duty. Now just to see how it goes. These are local elections, so it's less interesting, but I'm still curious about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion