WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of commercials, I once complained to Fox about them. What they did (and guess what, still do) is broadcast a 30ish minutes show that starts for example at 8 and finishes at 9. How? Every few minutes of the show there's equal amount of ads.
What I got in response was that it's all according to law.
I don't know why I even tried.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And here I think my 32" is big, lol. All I can say is that it would be pure satisfaction to watch TV on it, I wouldn't even mind the commercials, lol.

32" are becoming the 'small' TVs here in the UK. I think most people are over the 50" these days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Skulling classes again, nothing import today I belive, so I allowed myself to enjoy a nice morning coffe.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But this is Bosnia :D Most of the folks still own those TVs with an a**, lol.

I've seen TVs since they were black and white and an extra piece of furniture... so it's not that big of a deal. My mum had a tube TV up until a couple of years ago. She was just used to them and so long as it worked she was happy.

I also saw one of the first LCD TVs before they were even being produced.

I don't miss the big bulky TV to be honest. I like the fact I can mount it on the wall, which in the small houses of the UK helps with space. I do recall the early plasma TVs and how heavy they were, need reinforced walls to hold them up!

Ah technology. We're still so far away compared to where I thought it would be... oh well.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've seen TVs since they were black and white and an extra piece of furniture... so it's not that big of a deal. My mum had a tube TV up until a couple of years ago. She was just used to them and so long as it worked she was happy.

I also saw one of the first LCD TVs before they were even being produced.

I don't miss the big bulky TV to be honest. I like the fact I can mount it on the wall, which in the small houses of the UK helps with space. I do recall the early plasma TVs and how heavy they were, need reinforced walls to hold them up!

Ah technology. We're still so far away compared to where I thought it would be... oh well.

Your 2016 was Back To The Future like? :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Stupid ISP folks reseted all my account info, so everything went back to 2010 setup, they weren't even polite enough to give my mom the account details. Poor woman had to wait till I get back from school to get things the way they were.

I'm just waiting till this new provider comes to my area. They're both cheaper and much better when it comes to speeds, not to mention ping.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Your 2016 was Back To The Future like? :D

The problem with some technology is that it's totally based on making as much money as possible based on incremental changes. People think I'm referring to Apple here but it's happened in many fields, not just smartphones.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

PSA for those of you in California...

D4jxf8C.png

Sent from mTalk

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

I'm still holding onto our plasmas for dear life. Nothing compares to them! I'll cry when they die.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A "friend" (a guy I know from the internet since 2010, or something like that, we used to do gaming together), just sent me a video of him and his band playing. They're doing death/agressive metal/core, nu metal, I don't know, mixture of everything, and I have to say that it really looked good. The sound system is pure disaster, but you can see potential. That's my opinion though. I can re-post the video here if anyone's interested, but you need to know they're all my generation, not older than '96.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

A "friend" (a guy I know from the internet since 2010, or something like that, we used to do gaming together), just sent me a video of him and his band playing. They're doing death/agressive metal/core, nu metal, I don't know, mixture of everything, and I have to say that it really looked good. The sound system is pure disaster, but you can see potential. That's my opinion though. I can re-post the video here if anyone's interested, but you need to know they're all my generation, not older than '96.
I'd be interested in checking out their music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99