WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What I learned today..
PENCING (adjective): vehemently denying your boss said something he most definitely said!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All I'd want at this point is a V20. I'm a very, very long way from being able to get one, so Robin will have to do. I could try to swing for a HTC 10, Honor 8 or G5, but at this point, I'm sticking with Robin.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Looking at the Pixel phones more. On the whole I think they're over priced for what they are. Regardless of the software 'enhancements'.

I get this is their first foray as a proper OEM but they have enough knowledge of what is out there and going with exclusive carriers (but at least you can buy them unlocked) is always problematic.

Oh well, I expect the price of these to drop quickly. Still won't buy one though. I'm not a fan of the design.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey rue, can you reccomend any online store based in UK for buying laptop? I'm in search for one for college.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey rue, can you reccomend any online store based in UK for buying laptop? I'm in search for one for college.

I haven't bought a laptop online before. I like to see mine in person before purchasing.

We have some major stores here like Staples, PC World, John Lewis and Amazon UK.

Also some of the Superstores sell them like Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's.

All those places have online shops. Just not sure which ones ship to where.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey y'all, wish us luck over the next couple of days... Hurricane Mathew is heading straight for us and will most likely still be a category 4 (a "Major hurricane with 130+mph sustained winds")

We're all hoping it takes a right hand turn and goes back out into the Atlantic.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I haven't bought a laptop online before. I like to see mine in person before purchasing.

We have some major stores here like Staples, PC World, John Lewis and Amazon UK.

Also some of the Superstores sell them like Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's.

All those places have online shops. Just not sure which ones ship to where.
Thank you, I'm looking for something with up to 15,6" screen, 8GB of RAM and i5-7200u preferably, 6200u would be ok too. And I want 256 GB SSD. If anyone has any budget recommendations go for it :) I'm prepared to spend about 750? so for those in US this is 600$ price range ( before taxes in US).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, I'm looking for something with up to 15,6" screen, 8GB of RAM and i5-7200u preferably, 6200u would be ok too. And I want 256 GB SSD. If anyone has any budget recommendations go for it :) I'm prepared to spend about 750€ so for those in US this is 600$ price range ( before taxes in US).

Price is fine but don't you want slightly better battery life if you are going to use it in college?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If there is one thing I dislike about people.and their phones is if you tell them ".your phone will take about this much to fix and they lose their minds" its like people can't function without their phones for a few hours

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm hanging around the university area of the city and there seems to be some theme night on. I've seen people dressed in 80s clothes and some as cowboys and Indians... Very amusing.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I have finally settled on a new WM device - Lumia 950.
My trusty 640 will go up on the Marketplace either later today or tomorrow.
As much as I tried to like the 950XL, it is just too big for my tastes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss