WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Robin has improved on standby time tremendously since the update. The battery is still a little too small, and you can blitz it if you push it, but it's not bad at all.

A good little phone to dev or run as simple daily driver. No complaints.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Well we made it through the hurricane for the most part. Just the last of the outer bands (tropical storm warning still in effect here).

Had about 7 or 8 wooden fence panels get blown down and a few medium size branches end up in the yard. I don't think we have any damage to the house... won't know for sure until tomorrow when I can get outside and look.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well we made it through the hurricane for the most part. Just the last of the outer bands (tropical storm warning still in effect here).

Had about 7 or 8 wooden fence panels get blown down and a few medium size branches end up in the yard. I don't think we have any damage to the house... won't know for sure until tomorrow when I can get outside and look.

Glad to hear it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear that! Stay safe Ed!

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

So glad you're safe

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good to hear your safe.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So you finally got a few days off :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's excellent news! I'm glad that you are your family are safe and no major damage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo