WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I need to find a new barber. I'm tempted to grow out my hair until next summer but I'll need to get that by the GF somehow...maybe if I keep shaving the beard, I can pull it off...but I doubt it...
I don't think longer hair would be bad, especially in the cooler weather.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'll be very mad today if I lose this week's fantasy football matchup be under 5 points before two picks were no-shows.

Laura, I've picked Cleveland every week to start the year. While they're rewarding my faith in being more competitive than expected, they need to get a win soon to keep their sails up. I think I'd trade for the Trevor kid in Denver (maybe a 2nd or 3 rounder would do) as I don't think RG 3 is the answer.
The Browns are so bad I'm not even watching them. They're just choking so they get a good draft pick. But will they manage to pick a guy who isn't a drunk or on drugs?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of old phones, I was lusting after a Nokia E71 and a N86 8MP and a N8 over the weekend. I so loved the E71. I had the E63 which was the youthful version of the E71 and really liked that. But when I stepped up to a E71 in 2009/2010, I loved it. My ex at the time had the E71 stolen from her hotel room in Mexico when she went there for 2 weeks on a school field trip. I was very saddened by that. The next of that metal build. The very good keyboard. The GPS that ran Google maps really well. The camera sucked, but hey, the phone was all business.

Good times indeed...I wonder if I should get one for old times sake...
I had an E71 that I really liked.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So glad I booked my trip before the Pound tanked. Unfortunately the cost of everything else will be more expensive...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Win some, lose some. Hope you have a wonderful time...

Not until Thursday, but thanks. :)

Looking forward to it. Still not sure about Bratislava though. May skip it this time around. Vienna has a lot to see and we're not there for that long.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seems one thing for sure... The Note 7's resale value has gone up in smoke. Pretty sad for arguably the device of the year.

Now, what will the other OEMs do? LG should have had the V20 out at launch, and htc might steal a few people with a slightly cheaper price as an exchange. Maybe even Google might pick up a few extra people to buy the Pixel XL. The Note series is very unique in their offerings, but I wouldn't be surprised if these Note issues will cause changes for next year.

Maybe the Note series is dead, and Samsung pushes over most of those features to the Edge series. It'll be interesting to see how Samsung recovers...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I don't think I'll be selling any note 7 we have in stock that for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo