WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So looks like I got a promotion today. Starting tomorrow I am lead tech. 😁 I am looking forward to that 2/hr increase on my paycheck

You've been working there for how long? 2-3 months? I have to say I'm impressed. You must have been working really hard.
And congratulations!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Actually his batting average would have improved dramatically is what I meant!

I got it. Too hard as way too much into getting to know each other direction, which ended up with a friendzone.

Can't say I did better, but it's Sahib we're talking about here!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm having fun watching a candidate implode, same same but different, no?
You have the same people voting for Trump as I've got going on how great Brexit is.

Yeah they still believe it's the best decision ever and I'm not talking about the politicians or the media.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It really amazes me how uninformed people are but I guess if you want to stay ignorant it's fairly easy to do so even with the information at your finger tips.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The voters all believe they're voting against the elite but don't realise they're being had. That's the sad reality.

What we're getting here is a very small taste of what's to come. The far right and stupid are in control here, it's not going to be pretty at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have one MP that the moment he opens his mouth the Pound drops almost immediately. Similar thing happens with our new PM when she says the wrong thing.

That's what the market thinks of the plans so far.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Been a while since you last mentioned that car...

There are better things to spend money on but I understand that you're a bit obsessed with that car. Hopefully when you do get one it doesn't disappoint.
Not obsessed :) I'm slowly but surely saving the money that I earn. 😁

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We have one MP that the moment he opens his mouth the Pound drops almost immediately. Similar thing happens with our new PM when she says the wrong thing.

That's what the market thinks of the plans so far.
I can't say that I mind the lower value of the ? vs the $ when I've purchased items from UK stores recently.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You've been working there for how long? 2-3 months? I have to say I'm impressed. You must have been working really hard.
And congratulations!
I was. My district manager was hearing good things from my current manager and my old manager. I didn't know it was going to happen until my Dm and my manager told me what was going to happen. 😀

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb