WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Even though there's lots to like about the Pixel there's also a few things I'm not overly fond of. I can't say much about looks as I haven't seen it in person yet. I don't feel images give a good impression.

In general I'll give this a miss I think.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Even though there's lots to like about the Pixel there's also a few things I'm not overly fond of. I can't say much about looks as I haven't seen it in person yet. I don't feel images give a good impression.

From what I've seen, the camera looks superior to the one in iPhone 7. You should check MKBHD's two videos about the new Tesla, the first one is filmed with iPhone, and the other one with Pixel. You can definitely see the difference.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I hate it when I start exploring one band, and then another one issues an album, and I have to switch 'cause it's bloody too good to miss. So much good stuff left to explore.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you liked the Xperia Z3, I am actually quite confident that you will like the Pixel. Having used the iPhone 6 and 7 for the last few weeks, I like it and I think the Pixel has a couple of differences for the better. Try it out in a store before you decide.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Work is dragging... Partially because I brought my notebook with me to try and complete the Forzathon (that expires later today) at lunch... Didn't have time to complete it last night on my xbox because the wife and daughter wouldn't have it. Not sure how well the notebook will handle it, but it had finished the install/updates, and I was able to sync my progress before I left for work. 40min and I'll get to try it out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you liked the Xperia Z3, I am actually quite confident that you will like the Pixel. Having used the iPhone 6 and 7 for the last few weeks, I like it and I think the Pixel has a couple of differences for the better. Try it out in a store before you decide.
There's a bit different between my Z3 and the Pixel...

SD card, waterproofing to name two...

I'm not going to buy something just for a camera. I'm not overly fond of the look of it.

I've never used an iPhone either so I'm not looking for the android clone.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

OK, so I didn't get everything for the Forzathon done at lunch :( Bit of confusion on my part between speed traps and zones... got 3 stars on 3 traps before realizing I needed to get them on zones instead. Oh well... I did get the 50 near misses complete (which, per George Carlin, shouldn't it be a near hit? I mean if it was a near miss, wouldn't that mean you hit them???) Anyhow, the notebook handled FH3 better than I though it would, but the battery only lasted about 50 min. and cut off in the middle of a speed zone :(

I guess it's back to the grind stone.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There's a bit different between my Z3 and the Pixel...

SD card, waterproofing to name two...

I'm not going to buy something just for a camera. I'm not overly fond of the look of it.

I've never used an iPhone either so I'm not looking for the android clone.

Waterproofing is probably the biggest glaring mistake that Google made. SD card is a maybe because they provide unlimited cloud coverage for pics/videos in full resolution. Good luck with your search.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Waterproofing is probably the biggest glaring mistake that Google made. SD card is a maybe because they provide unlimited cloud coverage for pics/videos in full resolution. Good luck with your search.

That is nice but I think for the price it missed a couple of things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99