WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So me and Samsung girl went to lunch today during our lunch break :p I didn't get to take any pictures of the food to share :p it was just sandwhichs

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At work people who come in ask if their Samsung phone is the one that catches on fire. That makes me think that Samsung better make the s8 a homerun

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

At work people who come in ask if their Samsung phone is the one that catches on fire. That makes me think that Samsung better make the s8 a homerun

I wasn't paying attention to the whole thing. Is it still just a small amount of them that are exploding, or is it majority?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't paying attention to the whole thing. Is it still just a small amount of them that are exploding, or is it majority?
Samsung has stated explicitly that all Note 7's should be returned. This means they're not confident that they won't catch fire in the future.

Also airlines won't allow people to travel with them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Get well quickly. That sucks

I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
Thanks. Getting better but it's one of those lingering ones I think. I should be OK to go to work tomorrow but I'll still seem sick to most.

My wife has been sick for two weeks now and there's a couple of guys at least the same or longer.

Some nasty bugs around.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Samsung has stated explicitly that all Note 7's should be returned. This means they're not confident that they won't catch fire in the future.

Also airlines won't allow people to travel with them.

Too bad, it seemed as one of the nicest phones out there.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

For the second time I am at the immigration office because there's a court order for a name sake. The stupid court lacks details so the burden is on the passenger, moi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte