WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I normally lurk this thread, but I am amused by this statement. I'm wondering how long it's been for you to say that.

I can get you on that though, having to adjust to talking to someone every day or often and spending time together is an adjustment.

One thing's sure, it can't be "love at first sight". THAT'S ENERGIZING! :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Daily Driver
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14965.1001] Hobby

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I normally lurk this thread, but I am amused by this statement. I'm wondering how long it's been for you to say that.

I can get you on that though, having to adjust to talking to someone every day or often and spending time together is an adjustment.

Wow so you remember when I was blowing up the thread about my ex :p ?! Jeez yeah I gotta get used to it again

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought you lived in a tiny place...

My city is small but it's got lots of traffic due to being densely populated. When footy is on it's painful.

I do live in a small town but when I go to the next city over its pretty populated and people drive crazy :/

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My latest acquisition is this 4-CD box set I got from an eBay seller for $20.
59a96a84eec6f55be7002c68435d34f3.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

One thing's sure, it can't be "love at first sight". THAT'S ENERGIZING! :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Daily Driver
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14965.1001] Hobby

Can't say I know what that is. Doesn't happen for me lol. I experience crushes differently than a good amount of people.

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Got the ratings for 2016 for all my employees finalized!
Hooray for small victories!

I'm dreading the self evaluations we have to do around mid Q1 of each year. It seems to be totally useless. You fill out the form, discuss it with your boss. It then gets submitted to corporate, but I'm not sure what exactly it is used for.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm dreading the self evaluations we have to do around mid Q1 of each year. It seems to be totally useless. You fill out the form, discuss it with your boss. It then gets submitted to corporate, but I'm not sure what exactly it is used for.

Our process is a bit more formal. We use the feedback to determine two development goals for the next year and the employee needs to demonstrate that they are actively working towards achieving those each quarter. Also helps them communicate their aspirations (What would you like to do in the next year and in the next 5 years?) and allows to vent as well (What went well, what didn't go as planned, etc).

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Can't believe children in need is on in the UK without Terry Wogan, seems so strange. At least they payed tribute to him.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Lol, same here It was yesterday evening, chance to cath up with highschool friends a bit :)

I'm trying to get the most of this year, since most of us will head to different directions.

And what a better way than with music and some drinks :D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb