WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Teared ligaments on right ankle joint.
Bummer. Those take a while to heal and expect to hear snapping and crackling sounds in the morning and on cold days. I have messed up those on both my ankles.
Better get physical therapy for it without fail.
Good luck.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Supported my first Indiegogo campaign.
I am buying the Eve V tablet hybrid from them. Looks great, specs are awesome and price was right. By the time they ship it I will retire my SP3.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Bummer. Those take a while to heal and expect to hear snapping and crackling sounds in the morning and on cold days. I have messed up those on both my ankles.
Better get physical therapy for it without fail.
Good luck.

This is the third time I'm getting this injury. So yes, unfortunately I'm familiar with crackling.

I haven't taken any therapies yet. Doctor said I don't need them, but this injury keeps coming back so I'll have to check with him again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is the third time I'm getting this injury. So yes, unfortunately I'm familiar with crackling.

I haven't taken any therapies yet. Doctor said I don't need them, but this injury keeps coming back so I'll have to check with him again.

You need to do some strengthening on those once you are better. Regardless what the doctor thinks, which is odd because it's very obvious it's become a weak point.

Hope you get better soon.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I was really bored, so I googled random things while listening to Tenacious D. I found out that there's actually a high school called Kickapoo. Don't know why, but I find it quite funny.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99