WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nearly the weekend again guys.

What's everyone's opinion of the windows10 and ARM announcement?

Kacchan

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site

I posted about this in another topic but I'm having to switch the sims in my main phone the idol 4s to my iPhone and my second line from the iPhone to the idol 4s.

I'm upset simply because I don't like my iPhone in the least but a recent promotion requires an app that is only in android and iOS. While email is still an option I can't fully rely on windows 10 mobile email.

I could have just left the idol as my main device but I would hate to forget the iPhone one day as I don't always carry my second line with me as I hate carrying two phones and I wind up missing important details.

It sucks that you are forced to choose operating systems based on apps but I am just happy it is not android only. I may have thrown myself out my car going down the high way. At least it isn't android.

Bright side.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Way too many pages to read, so I'll do the first logical thing that comes to my mind, I won't read any of them. Anyway, been too lazy to post in the past few days, but I'm back now.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I always thought growing up would be fun. Now that I'm in that stage of life, in my almost 19th year of life, not only that it's not what I imagined it would be like, it's totally the opposite.

The world is just one miserable place filled with bunch of hypocrats, opportunist and fake morals.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I know this sounds a bit dark, depressive maybe. But the fact that we're divided by our differences, the very thing that's supposed to make life more interesting, more diversive, less monotone, is just shameful, sad. We're afraid of each other because we're too lazy to actually get to know each another. We're being fed with lies and twisted truth purel due to our ignorance and laziness. And the media isn't really helping either, there's no more true journalist, just assholes willing to do anything to get a juicy "story". It doesn't matter if sources are questionable, unreliable, if the words are taken out of context, it's just about getting a better headlines and that sweet, sweet ratings.

I once thought I understood Manson's lyrics in The Nobodies. I thought it was only about the infamous shooting, now I see the bigger picture.
"Some children died the other day, we fed machines and then we prayed, puked up and down in morbid faith, you should have seen the ratings that day"

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A guy who finally have guts to say not only what he thinks, but what everyone thinks, what is true, what is an undeniable fact, who is afraid by none, and bows to no one, who challenges his opponents (read hypocrats, thievs, criminals) in the parliament, is being stoned by the country's institutions for painting a ******* graffiti. A bloody graffiti. It costs less than 200$ to repair the damage, but yet, they're about to remove his immunity, charge him on the court, and (very likely to happen) change the election law to prevent him for running for the mayor of Zagreb. Yup. Totally not politically motivated.

Just to clarify this, he's more than aware of the "crime" he's commited, and willing to pay for thr repairs.

Oh, and position and oposition are under the same flag when it comes to him.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi @Rose640! You look very young, but you seem very smart. You have made this old man's day; knowing we have a few young people that are aware of the media and it's twisted mind, and the problems they are causing. I have never seen the world this hateful and so divided before. It doesn't look good and I think it will only get worse.
Thanks for your post. We were much better off before we had 24/7 news coverage. I'm counting on you young people to get us back on track! Don't let me down!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hi @Rose640! You look very young, but you seem very smart. You have made this old man's day; knowing we have a few young people that are aware of the media and it's twisted mind, and the problems they are causing. I have never seen the world this hateful and so divided before. It doesn't look good and I think it will only get worse.
Thanks for your post. We were much better off before we had 24/7 news coverage. I'm counting on you young people to get us back on track! Don't let me down!

Well I come from a country that's been stuck in a transition for the last 26 years, for the short amount of time I've spent here I've probably seen as twice as many bull****, scams and what not, than my western peers. Everybody says that famous cliche "The future rests on young", or similar, but so far what I've seen, young can't get a chance from old, from those who had been around for a long, long time and are either directly or indirectly, by their action or silence, guilty of the current state. The guy I wrote about in my previous post, is just 31 years old, and look what they're doing to him. The worst thing is that it's all organised. Previous premier (prime minister) of Croatia sold numerous companies in awful deals, just to make some money for himself, I think he got away with it. Now those are milions we're talking about, but when a guy paints a graffiti, all of a sudden it's enought to have his immunity removed.

First amendment is being heavily abused.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got a new toy!
fab8d4f23e1d8f4ead185a836ee20ee2.jpg

43aef4f65359c759410a2c159b490bae.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss