WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I take back what I said about considering the 735. At this point, I am really fickle about phones, and it would be silly to buy another(I have 3, gotta do something about that) Windows phone, no matter how cheap it might be.

The rumored Blackberry Mercury looks really interesting though.
The Huawei Mate 9 arrived yesterday. The Pixel will show up on Thursday. There is an iPhone coming today or tomorrow.
Talk about having too many devices😉

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The Huawei Mate 9 arrived yesterday. The Pixel will show up on Thursday. There is an iPhone coming today or tomorrow.
Talk about having too many devices��

Haha. I am so jealous! You know you have to share all of those impressions right? xd
Wait, regular Pixel or Pixel XL? I still want to find a Pixel deal that wouldn't make Google lock my account lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice! I live between the two.

I figured that you were well-traveled but whoa you really are! That's very cool. Going to peep the introductory pages.

Edit: I peeped them and stand by my statement.

I went back and looked at that information. I was only at 20 countries then. I think I'm at 30 now. :p I won't go into cities, way too many.

Still many places to get to.... sigh.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Haha. I am so jealous! You know you have to share all of those impressions right? xd
Wait, regular Pixel or Pixel XL? I still want to find a Pixel deal that wouldn't make Google lock my account lol.
Pixel 5" with Daydream VR. I got the blue version as I haven't seen that version in the wild yet.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I went back and looked at that information. I was only at 20 countries then. I think I'm at 30 now. :p I won't go into cities, way too many.

Wow! I think it's awesome that you have lived and traveled to so many places. Now I feel like I better understand your statement about not knowing where you would be around your big birthday coming in some time.
I'm guessing that your wife is into travel too, or is it just you and she goes along for the experience?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I went back and looked at that information. I was only at 20 countries then. I think I'm at 30 now. I won't go into cities, way too many.

I'm jealous.
So far I have only managed 18 countries.
But I believe it will double easily in the next 10 odd years as my kid has the wanderlust bug as well. Has 8 countries done in 6 years of existence😊

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

P9, where is it now?
df97950eedc9ede6fe04c18762e7473f.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Pixel 5" with Daydream VR. I got the blue version as I haven't seen that version in the wild yet.

Excellent! That's my dream combo. Aside from the VR haha. Can you let me know if it feels smaller than the Honor 8? And also if that blue is really bright or not?

I would possibly consider shelving my Honor 8 if the Pixel is quite smaller.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow! I think it's awesome that you have lived and traveled to so many places. Now I feel like I better understand your statement about not knowing where you would be around your big birthday coming in some time.
I'm guessing that your wife is into travel too, or is it just you and she goes along for the experience?

My wife loves to travel as well. I've had itchy feet since my 20s but international travel (hell even travel in Canada) was a bit on the expensive side. I was able to travel in the US fairly cheap and I drove around the east coast as that was cheap too.

I didn't get into international travel until I went to live in Australia. Any time we visited the family we added stops along the way.

Once we moved to the EU and then the UK getting to other countries has become easier and cheaper.

Still many places I haven't been to in Canada, US and Central/South America. I haven't even been to Mexico.

Lots of Africa and Asia to get to as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Excellent! That's my dream combo. Aside from the VR haha. Can you let me know if it feels smaller than the Honor 8? And also if that blue is really bright or not?

I would possibly consider shelving my Honor 8 if the Pixel is quite smaller.
I'll let you know once I have it in my hands later this week.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh and I got an iPad Air 2 on Sunday as well. It should show up tomorrow. And I preordered the Eve V via Kickstarter a few weeks ago. Too many new toys.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And here I am, only been to Croatia. Our neighbour, 4hrs drive.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the work party wasn't so bad. The games were funny...and no I did not take part in any of them, lol. It helped that I went with my boss and 2 of my coworkers. I just didn't know what to expect for the first one. If anything, it helped the day move faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss