WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So to recap what happened after I left. So I am single now, I am on my way out of the job, lost my wallet, and how I think my job is handling the repair side is really messed up. Other than that nothing is new lol

Ughh that sucks. Don't get me wrong, but you should have counted on that brake up, relationships are always hard, that's why I avoid them :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I can't give up 9gag. Such a sick and twisted community, but it still manages to make me laugh from time to time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sahib, I don't think you've finished that work soap oprah of yours. I wonder what happened to Jennifer who makes out in blind spots :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

We had a written assignment in English the other day, I got an A, nothing special. But here's an interesting thing, at least to me.
The theme we had was lies, liers and effects of lying. At the end I quoted one Slipknot line, didn't assume she'd even notice. But she even corrected me since I didn't quote it right. I mean, she listens to Custer for god's sake, how cool is that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

About this terrorism cancer that's been making headlines again, as well as Trump's vomit that's been coming out of his mouth - I'm just trying to ignore it for the first time in my life, and what a relief.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

40b97dd76ed9d0969710b9af0f8fb8d7.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We had a written assignment in English the other day, I got an A, nothing special. But here's an interesting thing, at least to me.
The theme we had was lies, liers and effects of lying. At the end I quoted one Slipknot line, didn't assume she'd even notice. But she even corrected me since I didn't quote it right. I mean, she listens to Custer for god's sake, how cool is that.
Wow that is cool!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi You all! Happy holidays! Nothing exciting in Okie land. We have a dedicated full time nurse in my retirement village. She is special and has a daughter the same age as my great grand son. She brought her HP tablet over yesterday for me to look at. It was a total disaster, but I got it looking good. Hard drive was completely full (Only has a SSD 21GB) A lot of PUPs and other problems. W8.1 takes 16 GB for the OS. That only leaves 5GB to work with. I managed to get 4.32 GB free and it's working as good as it will ever work. I spent all day on the tablet and enjoyed the challenge. It would have been easier to restore to factory, but that would have been to easy and I enjoy a challenge, and I learn new things this way. My labor is free. I never charge for my labor here in my village. My way of being a part of the community and helping where I can. I have been blessed financially and I don't need to charge for my labor. I try to help here on WC for free also!:grin:
Not much of a computer, but I will teach her how to use flash drives to store data:wink: and she should be good to go.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hi You all! Happy holidays! Nothing exciting in Okie land. We have a dedicated full time nurse in my retirement village. She is special and has a daughter the same age as my great grand son. She brought her HP tablet over yesterday for me to look at. It was a total disaster, but I got it looking good. Hard drive was completely full (Only has a SSD 21GB) A lot of PUPs and other problems. W8.1 takes 16 GB for the OS. That only leaves 5GB to work with. I managed to get 4.32 GB free and it's working as good as it will ever work. I spent all day on the tablet and enjoyed the challenge. It would have been easier to restore to factory, but that would have been to easy and I enjoy a challenge, and I learn new things this way. My labor is free. I never charge for my labor here in my village. My way of being a part of the community and helping where I can. I have been blessed financially and I don't need to charge for my labor. I try to help here on WC for free also!:grin:
Not much of a computer, but I will teach her how to use flash drives to store data:wink: and she should be good to go.
That's awesome! That was a great holiday gift for this young woman. It's great you donate your time and talents to help the community where you live and here on the forums. 😊

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

That's awesome! That was a great holiday gift for this young woman. It's great you donate your time and talents to help the community where you live and here on the forums. ��
Thank you for your kind reply my friend. You have just made my day! I think I have posted this before, but this is where I live. We have a small cottage in between two lakes! Here's my holiday gift. Tour the Sistine Chapel on me. Hold left clicker to move around and the wheel for close-ups! Sistine Chapel
About Us

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's really awesome for you to be a hero! I second what Laura said. You are much appreciated here and I'm sure also by the people that you serve.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

That's really awesome for you to be a hero! I second what Laura said. You are much appreciated here and I'm sure also by the people that you serve.
Alright Friends! Don't make this old country boy cry. Thanks for your kind reply also my friend! You are appreciated here also! I'm not a hero. Our Hero's are protecting us and putting their lives on the line, but I am a good guy and I love people and they love me back!
Aw shucks!:grin: Thanks for making my day!:wink:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for your kind reply my friend. You have just made my day! I think I have posted this before, but this is where I live. We have a small cottage in between two lakes! Here's my holiday gift. Tour the Sistine Chapel on me. Hold left clicker to move around and the wheel for close-ups! Sistine Chapel
About Us
That's beautiful! Thank you very much. :smile:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Going to a college graduation party of a family friend...and I'm going to be cold because the nicest thing that works for the environment is a short sleeved blouse. I clearly don't party enough :grincry: I'm holding out faith that it would be warm enough inside for me to not regret my choice. xd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)