WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have the Pixel, 950 and Meizu MX6. Only three phones which might be an all time low.

Tablet wise I have iPad 2, iPad Air 2, LG G Pad 8, Tab S2 and the Surface Pro 3. I should be getting my Eve V sometime in 2017.

I still only have my T100 and the Z3 Tablet Compact. Been happy with those ever since purchasing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I used to be that way. I like one now, no more than two phones at a time. Most I ever had was 7 at once, but that was because I was shipping some to a friend. Most I had at one time for me was 5. I would have come back to Windows 10 as my daily driver had they had better wearable support - tried the Band 2 and didn't like it.
Wow, I would go nuts with 7! The Vector Watch (Luna) supports Windows 10 Mobile but since it is a bit much, it's better to catch it on sale imo.

Your way makes sense to me. I thought that I would be a two phone gal, but after going to iOS, I loved how everything worked, but the lack of customization got to me. At the same time, I don't want to give up my iPhone, so three it is.

Honestly, I won 2 of the Androids recently, but the other one is the one I bought myself and use. As for the 2 WPs, the short version is that I missed the 550, had it, and was over it. Got a 650 that is nice and I'm liking it. Probably going to give that 550 away.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, my favorite phone I tried this year was the Xiaomi Mi5. If it had proper LTE support, I'd still be using it as my daily driver. The phone that just disappointed me at the time of usage was the 950XL.

I'm glad to have given up this hobby. It got tiresome, really.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have the Pixel, 950 and Meizu MX6. Only three phones which might be an all time low.

Tablet wise I have iPad 2, iPad Air 2, LG G Pad 8, Tab S2 and the Surface Pro 3. I should be getting my Eve V sometime in 2017.
Can I say again that I am so jealous? Not only because you own a Pixel but also because you have just three phones. I miss that, being surrounded by shipping boxes is annoying me more by the day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow, I would go nuts with 7! The Vector Watch (Luna) supports Windows 10 Mobile but since it is a bit much, it's better to catch it on sale imo.

Your way makes sense to me. I thought that I would be a two phone gal, but after going to iOS, I loved how everything worked, but the lack of customization got to me. At the same time, I don't want to give up my iPhone, so three it is.

Honestly, I won 2 of the Androids recently, but the other one is the one I bought myself and use. As for the 2 WPs, the short version is that I missed the 550, had it, and was over it. Got a 650 that is nice and I'm liking it. Probably going to give that 550 away.

Understood. If I had gotten the LTE model for the Z3 Tablet Compact, I would have stuck with a 950 style phone. I just need to declutter now so I cannot have some many phones around anymore. Have had the chance to add a third device and have turned it down.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well, my favorite phone I tried this year was the Xiaomi Mi5. If it had proper LTE support, I'd still be using it as my daily driver. The phone that just disappointed me at the time of usage was the 950XL.

I'm glad to have given up this hobby. It got tiresome, really.
No way!

Oh the 950/XL has improved a lot software wise.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, for the regulars:

I got my GF a Google Home this year for Christmas. She's in love with it - a tad too much, but that's OK. I was going to buy me an Eco Dot but decided against it based on some stuff going on.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Understood. If I had gotten the LTE model for the Z3 Tablet Compact, I would have stuck with a 950 style phone. I just need to declutter now so I cannot have some many phones around anymore. Have had the chance to add a third device and have turned it down.
Wow, I have to give you props in turning down that third device. That would be hard for me to do.
Funny that you mention decluttering, as I totally need to do that. It feels like a never ending work in progress. Giving away a phone is looking nice right now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow, I have to give you props in turning down that third device. That would be hard for me to do.
Funny that you mention decluttering, as I totally need to do that. It feels like a never ending work in progress. Giving away a phone is looking nice right now.

I still have that opportunity, I think. These days I just want to keep around devices I know I will use or permanently put in storage as emergency backup options.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I still have that opportunity, I think. These days I just want to keep around devices I know I will use or permanently put in storage as emergency backup options.
That makes sense. With so many options, it feels hard to decide which one goes for that. I think if I was somehow forced to choose one, I would probably go with the iPhone SE as the phone and the Honor 8 as reserve.

It's smart to keep what you would use, and that's the plan for the new year xd

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyways, I'm overstayed the visit. I may pop in again on Sunday with all the new year's messages and hoopla...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb