WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That makes sense. With so many options, it feels hard to decide which one goes for that. I think if I was somehow forced to choose one, I would probably go with the iPhone SE as the phone and the Honor 8 as reserve.

It's smart to keep what you would use, and that's the plan for the new year xd

I'm at a point where I don't miss much these days on iOS or Windows. I still cannot find the right combo of Android hardware for me so I'll stick with the Honor 8 for a while.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Please pop in while you can! It's good to see you around these parts.

Well, thanks for having me. I got the same sort of mixed feelings chatting here just now as I do whenever I walk back into a space I was in a whole lot...Looks familiar but is very different simultaneously.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Here's a brief update for the regulars:

1) I got through this semester OK. I'm still on the honor list for the Dean and if I pass both my classes next year with similar grades, I may get a MAGNA C-U-M LAUDE mention in graduation (so Rose, you've got NO excuse to be skulling classes).

2) I'll be making a ton of life changes next year so I'm trying to sort out the groundwork for that now.

3) While 2016 had its highpoints, I won't recall this year fondly.
I'm glad that you're doing well in your classes! Good luck.

I certainly hope that 2017 will be better for you in terms of health. I know this year was terrible for you with illness.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, thanks for having me. I got the same sort of mixed feelings chatting here just now as I do whenever I walk back into a space I was in a whole lot...Looks familiar but is very different simultaneously.

Sorry I missed you! I haven't been around as much late night, since I've gotten some health problems sorted. I used to be online at late hours since I couldn't sleep.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Here's a brief update for the regulars:

1) I got through this semester OK. I'm still on the honor list for the Dean and if I pass both my classes next year with similar grades, I may get a MAGNA C-U-M LAUDE mention in graduation (so Rose, you've got NO excuse to be skulling classes).

2) I'll be making a ton of life changes next year so I'm trying to sort out the groundwork for that now.

3) While 2016 had its highpoints, I won't recall this year fondly.

Oh, those are great news, congratulations. Does that mean you'll get more than a decent job and won't have to worry about a PITA supervisor? :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My new toy arrived.
14edb70931b817e35183b427a42187dd.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Somehow got lost into a UFC fight, which is so not my thing. The ending was worth it though for something that is too long otherwise :straight:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi There! I realize that I'm APITA. Haven't posted on this thread lately. I'm celebrating a little early. I've had a couple of drinks tonight. I just want to be the first one to wish you a Happy and Prosperous new year. I have been blessed this year. I found Windows Central and made new friends here. IMHO this is the best help forum I have ever been apart of. I'm planning on hanging around here for as long as I'm welcome, so please get use to this old country boy and his weird ways.
The Donald is scaring me and I'm hoping for the best for my country. Surely there are still some smart people left in Washington that will keep America great!
Happy New Year!

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Are you kidding me? It says there have been 2,623,848 people that have viewed this thread. Can that really be true? WOW! That is unbelievable my friends. Lets go for 3 million! Are you in? Count me in!:wink: 5244 pages?? That's a lot of pages!:grin:
I love this forum!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well last day of the year today. For those that are already in the new year, happy 2017!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, those are great news, congratulations. Does that mean you'll get more than a decent job and won't have to worry about a PITA supervisor? :D

Unless you're your own boss, there is always the chance of having a pain in the *** supervisor...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad that you're doing well in your classes! Good luck.

I certainly hope that 2017 will be better for you in terms of health. I know this year was terrible for you with illness.

Thanks for your well wishes Laura. We'll see what 2017 brings...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss