WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yesterday I checked the the greatest 100 artist of all time, by Rolling Stones. I don't if I should be ashamed, but most of those in top 20 I've never heard of. And also, position of Zeppelin, Sabbath, and Lynyrd is just embarassing.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm so uncomfortable to look at this.

0de51c57f1b640efa7d49d3ea3f63cc0.png

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Real Madrid is removing the cross from their logo not to offend muslims? What the ****? Who gets offended by a freaking logo. I don't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Real Madrid is removing the cross from their logo not to offend muslims? What the ****? Who gets offended by a freaking logo. I don't.

Well if you try real hard you can find people offended of all kinds of things.

To give an example of some things I've read, some Muslims have been offended by a pig cartoon (Peppa the Pig) and other cartoon characters so nothing surprises me any more.

Then of course there are hard core Christians being offended by sex, nudity, a woman, or anything else that dives them crazy.

A lot of the times some people in the USA get 'offended' at something and use that as an excuse to shut down conversation.

This is the reality of the world we live in.

I get offended by lots of things, stupidity, ignorance, lack of humanity, violence, war, etc but hey, I'm an atheist what do I know?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well if you try real hard you can find people offended of all kinds of things.

To give an example of some things I've read, some Muslims have been offended by a pig cartoon (Peppa the Pig) and other cartoon characters so nothing surprises me any more.

Then of course there are hard core Christians being offended by sex, nudity, a woman, or anything else that dives them crazy.

A lot of the times some people in the USA get 'offended' at something and use that as an excuse to shut down conversation.

This is the reality of the world we live in.

I get offended by lots of things, stupidity, ignorance, lack of humanity, violence, war, etc but hey, I'm an atheist what do I know?

Those who get offended by cartoons are, number one: plain idiots, and number two: have no clue about their religion. Islam allows certain things that are usually forbidden, when they're used as a fun maker for kids. And after all, they weren't eating that freaking pig.

This second thing isn't only relatable to Christians, it goes for all religions I guess. Don't get me started on how the sex is treated in muslim communities, at least here in Bosnia. It's a taboo topic.

And for the "I'm offended by that" folks, I just try not to cummunicate with them. I really don't like paying too much attention on whether I'm going to offend someone or not. And as I said, I'm not the most PC guy, since PC just makes you lie about your feelings and point of view.

The offended folks are usually liberals lately, I might be wrong, but that's how I perceive SJWs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Those who get offended by cartoons are, number one: plain idiots, and number two: have no clue about their religion. Islam allows certain things that are usually forbidden, when they're used as a fun maker for kids. And after all, they weren't eating that freaking pig.

This second thing isn't only relatable to Christians, it goes for all religions I guess. Don't get me started on how the sex is treated in muslim communities, at least here in Bosnia. It's a taboo topic.

And for the "I'm offended by that" folks, I just try not to cummunicate with them. I really don't like paying too much attention on whether I'm going to offend someone or not. And as I said, I'm not the most PC guy, since PC just makes you lie about your feelings and point of view.

The offended folks are usually liberals lately, I might be wrong, but that's how I perceive SJWs.

Oh I know that other religions have issues with sex. I was just trying to use something that was easily understood. Telling you they get offended by having religious symbols removed from government buildings might not make much sense to anyone not familiar enough with the US constitution. In other words... large portions of the US population.

I'm personally not a fan of the term SJW because it's purposely derogatory and demeaning, just like the term feminist has become. I have nothing against people wanting to change society for the better. I am a feminist and a liberal. There's nothing I hate more than lack of change for the better and progress to a more cohesive society. This whole political movement that's happening currently feels like we're going backwards to me. There's been a lot of attacks on progressive thinking in the last 20 years and it's finally been hit by the far right, very hard. Sad really and scary.

I am not a fan of overtly PC terminology but a lot of the issues we have with it is due to lack of vocabulary. A lot of our societies have their vocabulary set up to discriminate. If this was done by purpose or accident I don't know. Talking about issues without offending becomes difficult when the words don't exist.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Rue is going to love this and I also think it's great thing.
In the new medical law there is preposition that if you don vaccine your child and he gets sick you will pay his medical treatment and it won't be covered by medical insurance.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This app is atrocious. Once again, I can not quote you Rue.

I've got nothing against feminist and liberals, they present some really nobel ideas, but I have a huge problem with feminazis, and they're definitely real. Some of them don't quite understand what equality means. Let me give you an example. Feminist want equality in politics, but their equality means that there are specially reserved places for women on government positions. So it doesn't matter that some guy got more votes, that place's reserved for female representative. It's not equal when you have something guaranteed.

Also, I'm not seeing women fighting to go to war, or in mines.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a schovinist, I'm just putting out my opinion.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In the new medical law there is preposition that if you don vaccine your child and he gets sick you will pay his medical treatment and it won't be covered by medical insurance.

Similiar thing is happening in Italy with vegans. If you don't feed your children meat, you risk of having them taken from you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Similiar thing is happening in Italy with vegans. If you don't feed your children meat, you risk of having them taken from you.
Which is wrong. There's nothing wrong with a vegan diet so long as all nutrition bases are covered.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're right. I do like that. :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This app is atrocious. Once again, I can not quote you Rue.

I've got nothing against feminist and liberals, they present some really nobel ideas, but I have a huge problem with feminazis, and they're definitely real. Some of them don't quite understand what equality means. Let me give you an example. Feminist want equality in politics, but their equality means that there are specially reserved places for women on government positions. So it doesn't matter that some guy got more votes, that place's reserved for female representative. It's not equal when you have something guaranteed.

Also, I'm not seeing women fighting to go to war, or in mines.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a schovinist, I'm just putting out my opinion.
I'm about to go to sleep. I'll comment on this tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo