WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, when he actually won, back in November, I was driving home and groove played that song... The similarities are just too close to not make you laugh and scratch your head.

Friend showed me this meme while we were in class, I was literally crying in laughter.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel for you. Is he still as persistent? My parents like to say that they want to be not too old to play with their grand kids all the time to my older sibling (my sister). Fortunately she wants kids, so that makes it easier for me. Still terrified of becoming an aunt though...

If I let him, he is. There is a family wager on the heads of my sister and me as to who will have kids next. I tell my dad he's got 3 grand children already...that's plenty as is...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have heard as much. I can only imagine in NYC, as it seems like you all have so much choice but I know that's what it seems like lol.

You have so much choice and yet you are so restricted into the pressure of trying to keep up with the trends...You'd be surprised at how much better people's odds imported when they stopped viewing things like being an adult at a brewery/vineyard trying to sample everything in sight...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I miss Windows phone 8. It was a great idea to more people focused, but once you weren't using 1st party apps, choices got slim. Still, some of those bits of Windows phone I liked were really done well..

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If I let him, he is. There is a family wager on the heads of my sister and me as to who will have kids next. I tell my dad he's got 3 grand children already...that's plenty as is...

Wow yeah 3 is a lot! I don't get the pressure, unless he really wants at least one from each of you, which I think is quite a lot.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You have so much choice and yet you are so restricted into the pressure of trying to keep up with the trends...You'd be surprised at how much better people's odds imported when they stopped viewing things like being an adult at a brewery/vineyard trying to sample everything in sight...

That sounds really busy and overwhelming all at once. I can only begin to imagine.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I miss Windows phone 8. It was a great idea to more people focused, but once you weren't using 1st party apps, choices got slim. Still, some of those bits of Windows phone I liked were really done well..

Hmm, when you say 8, are you including 8.1 as well? That made me think of the loss of the Me tile, but I do agree. And the battery life too, was nice for the phone I had.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds really busy and overwhelming all at once. I can only begin to imagine.

There's a fair amount of cynical and unhappy singles around. It's a bit too much people walking around hurt from all that stuff for my taste...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, now that I've listened to Nine Inch Nails, I just can't understand how did you manage to connect Slipknot to them :D. Slipknot's far, far more brutal than these guys, and vocals are like two different worlds.
First, let me say I know NIN really well. I don't know Slipknot that well. What songs I've heard from Slipknot from a lyric point of view reminded me of some NIN songs.

I didn't say they were the same. Also a lot of Slipknot stuff is rather familiar to me regardless. I've been listening to that kind of music for a very long time.

NIN is basically Trent Reznor. He's the first to admit that the music is generally pop but a lot of people think it's industrial, it's not, it's stylised industrial. You want industrial listen to Ministry or Front 242.

However, try listening to The Downward Spiral, Pretty Hate Machine and The Fragile albums. I don't expect you to like everything but it will give you a better idea. NIN is very moody and the songs tend to evoke emotion.

For some fun look up the song Suck.

The more recent NIN has got quite political, well it always had elements of that regardles.

I know a lot of different types of music and enjoy pretty much anything. I've listened to classical to punk, to metal, death metal, industrial, pop, reggae, etc.

I've been to punk concerts, rock, metal, jazz, classical. I've been in mosh pits, real ones, not the crap that most think of these days.

It's all a bit of fun. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh if you're interested in the weird I'd recommend looking up GWAR. They're a bit of fun. They'll make you go WTF.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh if you're interested in the weird I'd recommend looking up GWAR. They're a bit of fun. They'll make you go WTF.

I've heard them before, not my thing :D. I've been stuck with ex Yugoslavian rock for the past week or so.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Now what I need to do is find a date for a prom. I already have someone in mind, but of course, I've already screwed things up with this person before, so we'll see how it goes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't know what to feel about the prom. I certainly like the drinking part :D, but I'm not your best person when it comes to saying goodbyes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You get only 1 prom. Enjoy it.

I'm definitely going to enjoy it, if there's one thing I can do good it's to have fun at parties. The thing is, everyone gets emotional, while I don't, and it all looks kind of awkward :D. I know it 'cause we had a small prom in elementary, at the end of 9th grade. Almost everyone was crying but me and cousin.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm definitely going to enjoy it, if there's one thing I can do good it's to have fun at parties. The thing is, everyone gets emotional, while I don't, and it all looks kind of awkward :D. I know it 'cause we had a small prom in elementary, at the end of 9th grade. Almost everyone was crying but me and cousin.
We all react to stuff differently, so I would worry more about how not to skull classes that how people perceive your reaction to goodbyes at prom.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Friend showed me this meme while we were in class, I was literally crying in laughter.

and, if you take a little out of context...

Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you

and then regarding Hillary:
Mother do you think she's good enough?
Mother do you think she's dangerous
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?

this last election was really a lose/lose situation, no matter which side you were on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo