WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

and, if you take a little out of context...

Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you

and then regarding Hillary:
Mother do you think she's good enough?
Mother do you think she's dangerous
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?

this last election was really a lose/lose situation, no matter which side you were on.
I cannot recall seeing a US election with such horrid choices for candidates in a long time.Maybe we got the best of the bunch with Mr. Trump, but that really isn't saying much...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I cannot recall seeing a US election with such horrid choices for candidates in a long time.Maybe we got the best of the bunch with Mr. Trump, but that really isn't saying much...
If Trump is the best of the bunch I weep for the world...

I'm still trying to figure out if he knows how to speak properly...

In a way these right wing populists figures have woken the political system up, unfortunately not in a good way. If you want to see where populism politics takes you look at Hungry. Russia is also a good example.

I've seen the rise of this nonsense since the early 80s and there's been a bit of a fight to keep it in check but for some reason we're going about it the wrong way. I can understand the desire for change as the system is broken, has been for some time, but going this direction won't fix things. This type of politics is damaging. It's ignorant and self centered. Destructive is a good terminology.

I'll be very surprised if we don't go to war at some point, sad to say that but this is the first time I've seen so much anger and hate driven politics in a very long time. It's not a good sign.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

and, if you take a little out of context...

Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you

and then regarding Hillary:
Mother do you think she's good enough?
Mother do you think she's dangerous
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?

this last election was really a lose/lose situation, no matter which side you were on.

I didn't think of that, it just gets more hilarious 😂

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If Trump is the best of the bunch I weep for the world...

I'm still trying to figure out if he knows how to speak properly...

In a way these right wing populists figures have woken the political system up, unfortunately not in a good way. If you want to see where populism politics takes you look at Hungry. Russia is also a good example.

I've seen the rise of this nonsense since the early 80s and there's been a bit of a fight to keep it in check but for some reason we're going about it the wrong way. I can understand the desire for change as the system is broken, has been for some time, but going this direction won't fix things. This type of politics is damaging. It's ignorant and self centered. Destructive is a good terminology.

I'll be very surprised if we don't go to war at some point, sad to say that but this is the first time I've seen so much anger and hate driven politics in a very long time. It's not a good sign.

My country is the best candidate for a war right now, and unlike in the 90s this would be a legit civil war betwen three nations.

There's around 55% of Bosniaks (to which I belong to), around 30% Serbs and 15% of Croats. Right now, the other two are trying to further divide my country into 3 pieces, instead of two (*coughs thanks Dayton). And our Bosniak representative is quietly helping them.

To make things worse, our smaller entity is havig an uconstitutional referendum regarding their independence. If this happens, and if third entity, so called Herzeg-Bosna somehow happens, you my friends will have another war in Europe.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And the worst thing is that Croatia, a member of EU, is currently led by fascists and nationalists. Can't say that the situation in my country or Serbia is different. But the Croatian leaders are more than open in being provocative and expressing nationalism.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Or how Serbian governent sends a train to Kosovo with nationalist and offensive messages painted on it, causes huge mess in diplomatic relations, causes the alert of Kosovo's armed forces and then they withdraw thr train and brag about how wise and smart they are. To be exact, they talk about "Serbian wisdom".

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Our Bosniak president ('cause we have 3 of them, thank Dayton), is the most incapable politician I've ever seen. The only reason he was elected in the first place is because his father was our first president and leader in a 4 year war. That's it. He's got no skills, no knowledge, nothing. He's capablr of running the country as much as I am. Whenever a problem leaks to public, all he does is nothing, nothing at all, he won't comment or respond to any threatsor issues because "our country needs a stable and calm leader".

His wife is no better. She ruined the biggest hospital in our country.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A couple of pics from Doha, Qatar.
60668e809181cb1819dd8a7df51aa393.jpg

effdab78f4b52277854df6942cc3ee48.jpg

7d347b59677e73ffcd1a0badb8cc254e.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Looks like Oculus Rift isn't selling well, they're closing 200 of their demo stations and had to pay a 500mil $ fine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ahh that sucks. What did you end up doing? 2.5 hours without power sucks.

Not a hell of a lot. Mostly chatting. Waiting to see if they'll send us home. All my work is on severs and I couldn't use my computer anyway... LOL!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not a hell of a lot. Mostly chatting. Waiting to see if they'll send us home. All my work is on severs and I couldn't use my computer anyway... LOL!

I'm surprised that they didn't because that's really long to be without at work. Chatting doesn't sound too bad though but still.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sold on the idea that he is the better of the two... I just hope he gets impeached before he does too much damage.

Having said that, I did vote for him because I thought he was most likely to overstep his bounds and get impeached. Hillary is too crooked to have anything stick to her.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

In the past, there were elections where I didn't like either candidate and wrote someone else in to make a statement, however small of a statement it was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss