WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just listened to King Diamond. They're definitely something different, they look a bit awkward, just about right to like them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All I can find are articles from Balkan news, nothing in English. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. The MEP who I reffered to is Edouard Ferrand from ENF. Maybe you'll have better luck googling.
He's National Front - Le Penn in other words.

Tells you everything you need to know.

I'll look into it more but I'm not surprised to say the least.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At the moment, it's looking really attractive to just own a Windows Phone and an iPhone. For the first time, my Outlook calendar is not working with the other apps, even as an Exchange account on my Honor 8 since installing the update to 7.0. The update is great but I'm not going to use a phone that doesn't sync with my calendar.

I'd trade my Nexbit for an iPhone SE.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's cool but I'll be keeping my iPhone. If anything, the Honor 8 is more likely to go out of my phones.

Sent from mTalk
For me, the iPhone wouldn't really get much use...Hence why I could put up with the smaller storage of a 16GB model.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On an iPhone even that would be less. Apps have gone really bloated in iOS, everything is 100MB and up.
Ideally the Sensible thing to get is the 64GB model. But based on my usage...A few playlists and probably 20 total apps, I could get away with that 16GB. My issues is the OS itself is quoted bloated too. We'll see...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey gang, just poking my head in to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well!

I've been enjoying my Jet Black 7 128GB!!! Love it! And I've been rocking it naked... Just too damn sexy to cover up.

Still playing No Man's Sky, plus I bought a two game combo on Origin: Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1. Another game on steam called Space Engineers was advertised at $24.99 on Steam, but then I remembered seeing it at walmart for $7.00 so I ran up there and bought it lol! Probably a few other games I'm forgetting.. but yeah, they've been keeping me busy!

Oh and it's been over three months since my last cigarette. (Nov 7th was my last one) I'm done with the Nicoderm patches; went through all 3 stages and now just chew 2mg Nicorette gum when I get a craving... which DOES happen not gonna lie! At least I'm not smoking though ....

And... my last bit of news; I don't know if I mentioned it here, but my RX8 bit the dust and needed a new engine. I looked around and realized that it'd take between 3&4 thousand USD to get an engine for it, when it also needed a paint job, new tires, brakes, etc.. so I sold it and washed my hands of it..

Plus, I've been longing for an older project car that has an engine that I know how to work on, so I've kept an eye out for a few months and finally found my ride: a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba with the 2 barrel 318 (5.2 liter) V8.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

For me, the iPhone wouldn't really get much use...Hence why I could put up with the smaller storage of a 16GB model.

Ooh okay. My SE is 16gb and I'm fine with it. A lot of people believe that it is the worst but not for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've been enjoying my Jet Black 7 128GB!!! Love it! And I've been rocking it naked... Just too damn sexy to cover up.

Still playing No Man's Sky, plus I bought a two game combo on Origin: Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1. Another game on steam called Space Engineers was advertised at $24.99 on Steam, but then I remembered seeing it at walmart for $7.00 so I ran up there and bought it lol! Probably a few other games I'm forgetting.. but yeah, they've been keeping me busy!

Oh and it's been over three months since my last cigarette. (Nov 7th was my last one) I'm done with the Nicoderm patches; went through all 3 stages and now just chew 2mg Nicorette gum when I get a craving... which DOES happen not gonna lie! At least I'm not smoking though ....

And... my last bit of news; I don't know if I mentioned it here, but my RX8 bit the dust and needed a new engine. I looked around and realized that it'd take between 3&4 thousand USD to get an engine for it, when it also needed a paint job, new tires, brakes, etc.. so I sold it and washed my hands of it..

Plus, I've been longing for an older project car that has an engine that I know how to work on, so I've kept an eye out for a few months and finally found my ride: a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba with the 2 barrel 318 (5.2 liter) V8.

Good to see you around these forums!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your JB 7! You're brave to use it around naked though, but I do agree about that color wow.

Congrats! That's awesome that you're not smoking anymore.

Aw, I'm sorry about your RX8 but it's awesome that you found another car that is your new project!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad you're doing well, especially with quitting smoking!

Have you done anything new with music?

What kind of guitar amps do you like?

I've gotten into analogue gear for home music listening on a big way.

I'm using a valve phono preamp and a valve headphone amp. I just love the warm sound it gives my vinyls. My vinyl collection is growing too. I will need more storage for my albums soon, since they are outgrowing the milk crates I keep them in.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nice to have you back Ed! I see you never got fed up with that NMS, I guess I was wrong after all.

5.2? How much gas does that beast spend? I'm assuming a lot.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Week's finally over. I'm hoping to get some rest during the weekend, but I know I have plenty of work to do around the house.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh okay. My SE is 16gb and I'm fine with it. A lot of people believe that it is the worst but not for me.
Well, it boils down to usage. I do stress my storage space, so that's why I'd prefer a 64GB model. Still, if someone is willing to trade me a 16GB model for my Robin, I'd take it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations on the smoking cessation, Ed.

Hopefully you like the new project car as much as you did your old ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo