WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the introduction event before the wedding begins. Ahh.

Sister and her fiance are both late, but she might be later than him. People are already here.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Well it's just too much for what I'm used to. We usually get 100KM on 5L. But again, that's a V8, not a 1.6 Diesel Volkswagen. Lol.

How much does a car like that costs? Does it count as an old-timer?
Depends on what condition it's in, and what the seller is asking for it. Yes, here in Florida, anything over 30 years old qualifies for an "antique" plate/tag.
Checked what car this Chrysler is. 5,3m long? That's a boat Are you doing any tuning on the engine, 120-130 doesn't seem like a lot. Also how is RX-8 doing?
the rx8 is gone.. needed an engine, plus paint job, new tires, brakes, etc so I sold it and decided to buy this classic American made car with an engine that I know how to work on.. yes, this is a luxury car, but the 318 can be built to put out much more horsepower with tons of performance parts available on the market.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All is good. Lots of photos taken lol

My mom is so excited, it's really sweet to see.

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Are you doing any tuning on the engine, 120-130 doesn't seem like a lot.

Another way of putting the whole horsepower thing into perspective; the same model year Ford Mustang (1980) with the 302 V8 (5.0 liter) put out exactly the same amount = 120 horsepower.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Ed that thing is huge! I haven't seen a car that big for a long time. I knew a few people with cars like that.

You can fit a large family in there and still have room for a hot tub...

Enjoy! Not my kind of car but as long as you're happy. :)
You are still looking at BMW 2 series?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

With Australia as well as Canada and USA you need to contact the university you wish to attend to see if you meet the requirements for the course you plan to study.

Yeah, I got that one, it's all a bit weird to me, requirements aren't specified on the site.

Could you give me those links about studying in Australia you once posted here? Can't remember any of them.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yesterday was worth it but I feel outside of myself today. Woke up with legs that felt like cement along with feeling light headed.

Feeling a little better now but after the fact, it had me thinking about the silly stuff that I choose to put energy into.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's a thread I started over at Android Central in response to a request for a writeup on analogue gear, not specifically related to use with Android devices: My adventures in analogue gear (turntables, vinyl LPs, valve amps, and more) - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please check it out if you're more interested in how I listen to music or why I'm buying all those vinyl LPs.

Hi Laura, I saw your thread and I will login to Android Central...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077