WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why don't you do that? Because while you were typing this, I got a blue S7 edge for $360😀
Good for you.

1) I don't by carrier unlocked anymore. Ever.
2) I don't want to deal with the headache of trying to sell 2(!) phones
3) I want 1 compact and one relatively compact phablet.

I won't lie...I do love the V20, but I'll pass...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good for you.

Won't lie either.
1. S7 edge is mostly for the blue color and to use as a good trade device.
2. I am pretty much done selling phones. Trading is okay as long as phones go to someone else and cash comes back :)
3. I am very happy with my current device setup.
4. The V20 is a great device but the camera is still subpar compared to Google, Apple and Samsung devices. I have watched enough reviews to settle on that opinion.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good for you.

I don't blame you for point 2. It sucks. The only sane trick is to sell one at a time but even that isn't fun.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Won't lie either.
2. I am pretty much done selling phones. Trading is okay as long as phones go to someone else and cash comes back :)
Congrats on point 1, that coral blue is beautiful!
I can relate, so happy that my last phone I have been trying to sell has been sold finally. Debating if I'll sell my Honor 8 or not but I need to rollback the software first...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Won't lie either.
4. The V20 is a great device but the camera is still subpar compared to Google, Apple and Samsung devices. I have watched enough reviews to settle on that opinion.
I'll respectfully disagree on the V20's camera... outside of the 950 XL, in terms of full manual controls (especially for video), the V20 is at the head of the line. Apple, Samsung and the Pixel cameras are better point and shoot full auto mode. Of these 3, I think Samsung has the best balance, but cannot go wrong with either.

It boils down to what people want and are looking for. I'd happily own a V20 if it was the same size as the Note 5/950 XL.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll respectfully disagree on the V20's camera... outside of the 950 XL, in terms of full manual controls (especially for video), the V20 is at the head of the line. Apple, Samsung and the Pixel cameras are better point and shoot full auto mode. Of these 3, I think Samsung has the best balance, but cannot go wrong with either.

It boils down to what people want and are looking for. I'd happily own a V20 if it was the same size as the Note 5/950 XL.
Still pictures are best on Pixel and video is best on 7+. V20 has the purple haze in still pictures and video.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still pictures are best on Pixel and video is best on 7+. V20 has the purple haze in still pictures and video.
Easier to correct purple haze than lens flaring. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I'm curious to see what LG does for the G6...

I still like the G5.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Easier to correct purple haze than lens flaring. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I'm curious to see what LG does for the G6...

I still like the G5.
No lens flaring issues so far for me. But whatever floats each one's boat. I like the G6 better than the G5.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Right now I am really looking forward to the Eve V which is going to ship sometime in April and will replace my SP3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All in all, I'm satisfied with my gear. While there may be a few things I would have done differently, I'm still good with what I have.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

In other news my car odometer is showing 99999, tomorrow morning it's going to turn to 6 figures.
f061aca8f982c69c53319464f575b84a.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll stay out of the mobile talk as I'll let you giants of mobile trading, buying and selling ramble on.

I'm just waiting to see what comes out at MWC. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't believe I've had that yet. Sounds interesting.
It's essentially in the chilli style family of dishes. The recipe I discovered has raisins (currants as a substitute) + olives + ground beef (turkey/lamb or other meat ground up as a substitute) + cumin + black pepper + salt + cayenne + cinnamon + onions + bay leaves.

I did mine without the bay leaves and swapped out cinnamon for paprika. Still, very good for a first time making it...And of course, you know what thread to look at to see pictures...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss