WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A skinny jeans man I see...Nothing wrong with that...

All jokes aside, being pocketable is still very important for a lot of people.
No not skinny jeans... I'm not that fit.

I have one pair of jeans that my Z3 just makes it in.

My work pants, though not a problem, is the concern of the phone falling out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My hands are fairly large, I can one hand a 5.2" phone easily, but I'm not a fan of carrying around a massive phone.

I don't usually carry a bag around with me so it has to be pocket-able. Not all my jeans or pants have deep pockets. I'd worry about it falling out.
Well, the regulars here know how large my hands are...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No not skinny jeans... I'm not that fit.

I have one pair of jeans that my Z3 just makes it in.

My work pants, though not a problem, is the concern of the phone falling out.
Makes sense. It's why I'm glad I have Android Wear...But I just don't feel comfortable using the calendar on my watch so I still keep my phone on me and use it that way...Sometimes, I'm tempted to leave the phone in my bag but the desk drawer isn't that secure...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So just read up on the Sony issue with regards to the fingerprint sensor. Interesting. I always thought it was a patent dispute but it appears to be a business dispute. It also appears time limited so that's good news for Sony. Hopefully it's soon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hah nice spelling of my name @larue lol... Your totally right I should have put a link to the forum!

In other news it's pretty much official now that I got the promotion I was after. Woo.
Congrats!

Yeah I try... And fail...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So just read up on the Sony issue with regards to the fingerprint sensor. Interesting. I always thought it was a patent dispute but it appears to be a business dispute. It also appears time limited so that's good news for Sony. Hopefully it's soon.
I doubt it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I doubt it.

Maybe but taking a stab at it, my guess would be that they will enable the fingerprint scanner within the support lifetime of the Z5. I maybe wrong but it's a guess.

To be more precise about the dispute, it appears it was something to do with a US carrier... surprise!

I despise US carriers...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe but taking a stab at it, my guess would be that they will enable the fingerprint scanner within the support lifetime of the Z5. I maybe wrong but it's a guess.

To be more precise about the dispute, it appears it was something to do with a US carrier... surprise!

I despise US carriers...
Don't we all...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel bad for the some of the W10M fans who really thought that something would pop up at MWC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077