WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Moto G5 Plus looks somewhat tempting to try out since that battery life just might be nice and the other things (looks aside) can work out well for me. I have never tried a Moto phone so it could be interesting.

At the same time, it looks like it's going to be really tall, like way taller than the 950, and the Nexus 5X.

The Moto G5 would be better for me sizewise but since it isn't coming to the US, not sure I want to bother with that.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Moto G5 Plus looks somewhat tempting to try out since that battery life just might be nice and the other things (looks aside) can work out well for me. I have never tried a Moto phone so it could be interesting.

At the same time, it looks like it's going to be really tall, like way taller than the 950, and the Nexus 5X.

The Moto G5 would be better for me sizewise but since it isn't coming to the US, not sure I want to bother with that.

If it is coming to Canada, we should be able to find plenty of specimens on Swappa or Amazon/B&H.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Having some really ugly meetings at work. On top of it next week I need to do employee reviews and provide them with their raises. And have multiple visitors in from Ireland and Minneapolis as well. The week after that I have to go teach a class in the Bay Area....March is going to be a busy busy month.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If it is coming to Canada, we should be able to find plenty of specimens on Swappa or Amazon/B&H.

Yeah that would be great. I hope that they will have it, since I have a gift card calling my name from B&H haha.

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything from them yet this year. Not sure who I am anymore xd

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Having some really ugly meetings at work. On top of it next week I need to do employee reviews and provide them with their raises. And have multiple visitors in from Ireland and Minneapolis as well. The week after that I have to go teach a class in the Bay Area....March is going to be a busy busy month.

Good luck with everything! Your month sounds intense.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that would be great. I hope that they will have it, since I have a gift card calling my name from B&H haha.

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything from them yet this year. Not sure who I am anymore xd

The Latin American variants seem to work well on TMO as well and usually have all the compatible LTE bands. Keep your fingers crossed.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay so the rotten week continues. I am going to Chicago for 30 hours starting Sunday afternoon and back around midnight on Monday.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday was bad. SUV in front of me reversed into my car. Bl***dy careless driver.
Luckily the damage wasn't that bad. Bumper and grill is pushed in, the headlights need replacing... and front needs a partial paint job.

... !!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday was bad. SUV in front of me reversed into my car. Bl***dy careless driver.
Luckily the damage wasn't that bad. Bumper and grill is pushed in, the headlights need replacing... and front needs a partial paint job.

... !!
Bummer. Hope you are safe and sound.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Doesn't that equals to more cash?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

... !!
😞 I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the driver who hit you had insurance. I hope you didn't get hurt either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz