WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That ranks up there as one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.

Nice story Mr Carson... :/
Yup. He surgically put his foot in his mouth and somehow managed to do it for free. This administration is about as caring as an ****ty hospital in an underprivileged neighborhood...You know there are some people in there who still genuinely care and are competent, but you're probably going to get a schmuck to treat you for the most part...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I copied and pasted this from my FB feed I can't say how legit it is but it wouldn't surprise me.

In case anyone got overly sidetracked by the Russian spy drama, or the Obama Wiretap bull, the following bills have been introduced:

1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
10. HR 808 Sanctions against Iran
My favorite on the list is repeal the ACA and defund Planned Parenthood. As I reminded the GF tonight (we spoke at length about these two bills), if you're not the trophy (see Trump's current wife) of what patriarchal power (see Trump), then you're ****ed with these two laws.

The whole list is ****ty, but hey...why should I complain when this is what the "forgotten factory worker" voted for?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My favorite on the list is repeal the ACA and defund Planned Parenthood. As I reminded the GF tonight (we spoke at length about these two bills), if you're not the trophy (see Trump's current wife) of what patriarchal power (see Trump), then you're ****ed with these two laws.

The whole list is ****ty, but hey...why should I complain when this is what the "forgotten factory worker" voted for?
The irony is that not a single bill in the list will get the "forgotten factory worker" a job!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The irony is that not a single bill in the list will get the "forgotten factory worker" a job!!!
And of course they will realize this too little too late. Damn numbskulls got us screwed over to the point where it's illegal to abort this presidency...SMH...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's like I have always said...The most dangerous human on Earth is the American voter, especially when they feel their rights are threatened. Ever wondered why I say that? Well, look no further than the ****** in La Casa Blanca...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's like the "forgotten factory worker" decided to use the "hey let's give someone else a chance" line of argument with the current administration akin to the following example:

So a guy instead of going to the dentist in town who he says keeps doing ****ty dental work the time he really needs a root canal, he goes to his cousin who is a plumber in the next county instead. "Yeah, since the status quo cannot help me I need an outsider to do the job instead". Right...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's like the "forgotten factory worker"

It's these same people who brought on Brexit... even worse, some of them are still factory workers who were told what the possible consequences of leaving the EU would be. i.e. possible loss of their jobs... there's this bizarre idea of short term pain for long term gain mentality that I just don't get.

What scares me the most about 45's supporters is not so much that they voted for him but they seem to be treating him as infallible. It's almost religious belief in him. Nothing he says or does is wrong.

That's the frightening part.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just looked at the photos from the P10+. Really nice. However the phone is way too expensive. I thought the Chinese vendors were supposed to be selling premium for cheap. Looks to be changing...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Still, it would have been nice to have gone to college here. May be I'd have gotten through it without any kids, maybe I'd have had two. Sometimes reflecting on the possibilities are interesting. But i went to college where i was ultimately supposed to go to college, and that's all that matters.

Enjoy your youth, my college age WPC friends...You only get it once and being an adult is overrated (ask Rue and 99).

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to having to pay for all the bills and stuff. But being independant is a nice idea though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just looked at the photos from the P10+. Really nice. However the phone is way too expensive. I thought the Chinese vendors were supposed to be selling premium for cheap. Looks to be changing...
Lol! Huawei never did that with its P series...Maybe you'd be better off with the P10 regular, but I'm not barking up this tree with you...

Although if you bought the green P10, you'd get eternal respect from me...Lol...
It's like the "forgotten factory worker" decided to use the "hey let's give someone else a chance" line of argument with the current administration akin to the following example:

So a guy instead of going to the dentist in town who he says keeps doing ****ty dental work the time he really needs a root canal, he goes to his cousin who is a plumber in the next county instead. "Yeah, since the status quo cannot help me I need an outsider to do the job instead". Right...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's these same people who brought on Brexit... even worse, some of them are still factory workers who were told what the possible consequences of leaving the EU would be. i.e. possible loss of their jobs... there's this bizarre idea of short term pain for long term gain mentality that I just don't get.

What scares me the most about 45's supporters is not so much that they voted for him but they seem to be treating him as infallible. It's almost religious belief in him. Nothing he says or does is wrong.

That's the frightening part.
I guess those people wanted a certain fantasy so they elected a carpetbagger to give it to them and screwed us all in the process. God, this just plain sucks...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to having to pay for all the bills and stuff. But being independant is a nice idea though.
Nobody looks forward to paying bills. Still, there is a certain freedom when you push it own key in our own door every day that's hard to explain but you'll instantly understand when it first happens...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lol! Huawei never did that with its P series...Maybe you'd be better off with the P10 regular, but I'm not barking up this tree with you...

Although if you bought the green P10, you'd get eternal respect from me...Lol...

Omg the green one is amazing. I love it, just not that price tag haha. So pretty.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Everything about what's going on sucks. I'm scared for what could come from this. A lot of these decisions are just stupid. I hope that they would be shot down but who knows...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nobody looks forward to paying bills. Still, there is a certain freedom when you push it own key in our own door every day that's hard to explain but you'll instantly understand when it first happens...

Yeah my sister says that all the time. I'm looking forward to it but I'm trying to think of what would make sense for me at this time since I'm considering grad school next year.

I was going to move in with her (she has a townhouse) but since she's getting married, that idea is dead.

Edit: I do pay for 80% of my stuff, just not housing.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of green. Blue yes.

Still. Too expensive.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to say that I got my Honor 8 back and I decided not to sell it since it came back with Marshmallow. I think I'm just going to stick to one of each OS. It's still fun.

So I'm not going to get the X Compact. I'm pretty sure that the Honor 8 has a better camera. It's not justified to get a smaller phone with a worse camera.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Huawei was the first Chinese OEM to abandon the cheap bandwagon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah my sister says that all the time. I'm looking forward to it but I'm trying to think of what would make sense for me at this time since I'm considering grad school next year.

I was going to move in with her (she has a townhouse) but since she's getting married, that idea is dead.

Edit: I do pay for 80% of my stuff, just not housing.
I'm about to finish grad school. It's been tough but for what I need to do, very necessary. Still, I like the idea of pushing my own key in my own door and not living with family. There's nothing like it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb