WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I remember the days when Barcelona was a sinonim for good football. The joy of watching Hernandez, Iniesta and Messi do they magic together. Now it's just filled with spoiled brats with hugr ego.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Unsurprising statement. Typical right wing mentally.

It's all your fault...

Edit:
I should have pointed out that the idea that poor people or people who cannot afford health insurance are buying and using iPhones is by the most blatant form of ignorance by the 'elite'. The common people thought they were voting against the elite... how silly.

Premier of our Federation said that the main cause of our poverty is the fact that we consume too much coffe and sugar and other unimportant luxuries.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hey y'all!

No Man's Sky getting the "Path Finder" update this week! They're adding some sort of vehicle (space buggy) to get around in yaaaay!!! And hopefully some new building tools/parts.

Ed - one of the remaining four people playing NMS :D

I didn't know they're still working on the game, since most of the players either refunded of gave up on it.

Having any plans on getting upcoming that StarCitizen? I think I got the name right.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My X Compact is on the truck for delivery!

Now if the day can zoom by, that would be nice.

I hate that I had this phone once and I can't remember anything about it, aside from how it feels in the hand and my contacts issue. I told my brother about my phone purchase (he's the only one who cares really) and he wasn't mad at me. He totally understands my need to try it and compare.
Enjoy. In theory i can buy a Mi 5 64GB for $250, but that leaves another phone i need to sell. Just going to wait.

It's hard to find the best fit, so I get where you're coming from. I hope this move works out for you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well it was a decent day at work today. Finished reviews for all my employees and got my review from the boss as well.
Off to dinner with some coworkers from Ireland.
Late night, I need to execute a phone trade.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Enjoy. In theory i can buy a Mi 5 64GB for $250, but that leaves another phone i need to sell. Just going to wait.

It's hard to find the best fit, so I get where you're coming from. I hope this move works out for you.
Thanks! We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a few days.

I totally understand the feeling of having another phone to sell, it sucks. I finally got down to the amount of phones I want to have, recently. It's annoying to be in that place.

Any luck with your Honor 8 and the headphones issue?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got done installing an IQ shield screen protector (wet film application type) on my S7 edge. It went on pretty nicely. I will let it dry overnight and see how the screen looks tomorrow morning.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Still debating what to do with the Mi Note 2. Trade it in for a Pixel or start using it. It is the 6GB/128GB Global version which gets full LTE in USA and not the hacked Chinese versions which are selling quite cheaply but do not get LTE in USA.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks! We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a few days.

I totally understand the feeling of having another phone to sell, it sucks. I finally got down to the amount of phones I want to have, recently. It's annoying to be in that place.

Any luck with your Honor 8 and the headphones issue?
No change. And I haven't made the effort to do a factory reset either. Maybe I'll do that when I return from spring break next week.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Can't even sign into the X Compact because the last person who owned it just reset their device. Bummer. Going to RMA it tomorrow morning.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Still debating what to do with the Mi Note 2. Trade it in for a Pixel or start using it. It is the 6GB/128GB Global version which gets full LTE in USA and not the hacked Chinese versions which are selling quite cheaply but do not get LTE in USA.

I say that if you see it as something you can see yourself using, you should totally use it. If not, trading for a Pixel would also be a nice choice.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Since I already have a Pixel it's proving to be a bit tough to decide

Hmm that's so hard! You probably have a lot of nice trade options but I wonder if it would be better for one. At the same time, it might be good to have something bigger just as a change of pace.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, for all the **** MSFT got for the design of the 950 series, they really are well made and compact. The Honor 8 is about 80% smaller than the 950 XL. I can one hand use the XL very easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos