WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So that exchange I was talking about for my X Compact, they already did it for me, and they actually gave me the one in better condition!

So nice of them. It's looking like I can get it tomorrow ideally (just because of snow). We'll see.

That's good to hear. You've gone through some serious troubles with that phone. And it's snowing? Really? Man I'm sick of this weather. It's neither warm or cold here, something in between with loads of wind. The worst possible weather I can think of for this period.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's good to hear. You've gone through some serious troubles with that phone. And it's snowing? Really? Man I'm sick of this weather. It's neither warm or cold here, something in between with loads of wind. The worst possible weather I can think of for this period.

It will be snowing in like 3 hours until tomorrow afternoon. It's coming from a location that will get snow, and my location will be getting it too. :( If it's lighter here, they would be hit hard anyway.

I just hope that this one works just fine, that is when I get this phone of course.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Wow, you're doing very well. I hope you will meet or exceed that average!

It's fine as long as it's 4.5, it's a final A anyway. The average I'm chasing is a final average, of all subjects combined. I'd like to get it up to 4.9, but it's not going to be easy at all.
Need all the points I can get for the college.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My college accepts 25 students with 100% scolarship for each department: Energetics, Traffic, Automatics and Computer Science. I'm aiming for the last one, which is also the one with the most applications submitted.

Maximum number of points you can have from your highschool is 60, and another 40 from the entrance exam which is all about maths.

Now, the real problem are students who used to go to competitions in highschool, they tend to have around 120 points out of 100. Yup. Can't beat that. So I'm hoping to get at least that 25th place :D.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The shenanigans continue...
a5b758884cd5e6345df603bf8d38bf2e.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Made it to the Bay Area in 4.5 hours flat and just in time for dinner at a little hole in the wall place before it closed. I'm stuffed, gonna skip breakfast tomorrow morning 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Rue, you're telling me that Brits vote leave EU because of EU immigrations, not the ones from Africa and Asia? For real? So the government played those people. Nice.

The one branc that is definitely going to suffer is the gaming industry. UK has one of the biggest gaming companies in the world and thise were mainly funded through EU funds, when they leave, well, that's going to change.
They're already having issues with staff that has EU citizenship. Don't know what's going to happen to those people. I believe I've already read an article somewhere that one of the gaming companies was offered to move to Ireland.

I don't think this will benefit UK's economy, it definitely won't. They should have learned from other countries' examples. Separatism has never brought anything good to middle and working class.

The tech industry is but one issue.

The health services is by far a bigger one. It's been under pressure for some time now. Ever since the result of the referendum, nurses and doctors have left. They're having issues recruiting from the EU. They haven't got enough students to fill those gaps. They are having issues recruiting from other countries.

To top it off, a lot of the retired UK citizens living in the EU on their pensions now have less money as the £ has decreased in value. It's likely some will return to the UK. Putting extra strain on an already crumbling health service.

Next is the financial sector. The bread and butter of the UK economy. Lots of EU citizens working there and with the UK leaving the EU, it represents a possible change for the worse. So lots of them are looking to move.

The manufacturing industry, mainly the car industry, is not looking that good either. With Peugeot buying out GM in the EU and even though Nissan was given 'assurances' there's no guarantee there and it all rides on what the UK does with the negotiations.

I personally think the UK is hoping for a immediate trade deal with the US. Probably not in their favour but to them it will show that they are 'doing something'.

I agree with you wholly that this idea of going alone is not the best and a lot of people, mostly younger, are going to suffer for some time possibly.

It's really too hard to know what's going to happen but if the UK can't get the right deal and decides to walk away, this country is going to tank and not in a good way.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, the messing about is done. The UK PM can now pull the trigger whenever she feels like it.

Though I am curious to see what happens, I am also sad that this country is so backwards and that the rise of shallow populism seems to be the new vogue in the world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb