WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So of course the bus we're on is packed...We've got split seats and I'm sitting against the dude with his iPhone 5 who cannot afford headphones and is watching Pokemon loudly. I should start snoring while taking a nap to be an equal ******, but I'll leave my headphones in...
😞 I'm sorry you had to get stuck next to a rude neighbour.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So of course the bus we're on is packed...We've got split seats and I'm sitting against the dude with his iPhone 5 who cannot afford headphones and is watching Pokemon loudly. I should start snoring while taking a nap to be an equal ******, but I'll leave my headphones in...
Oh no
Ughh so annoying. How long do you have to deal with this?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to do a factory reset with the honor 8 as that call bug exists. If I find out this isn't a big after the reset, it's getting sold.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It has the same look design wise. In the US we won't get the white model. That's fine by me as I'd buy the ice color that looks like slate and would go nicely with my OG Huawei watch.

Not a fan of white phones either. What's bugging me is if it's going to feature that HiFI DAC and/or Wireless Charging. I'm afraid it's going to lack both. With all the questionable decisions I've witnessed so far, *HTC Ultra*, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the scenario.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

At least you're not sitting by an ***** with a bad taste in music. When I say bad taste in music, I mean Turbo Folk. The Balkan phenomenon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not a fan of white phones either. What's bugging me is if it's going to feature that HiFI DAC and/or Wireless Charging. I'm afraid it's going to lack both. With all the questionable decisions I've witnessed so far, *HTC Ultra*, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the scenario.
When done correctly, white phones are gorgeous. The honor 8's best color is white.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, not sure why they did that but yep the u ultra is a mess (of bad decisions).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think you're correct where the euro model will lack both. Normally i buy the international model for LG, but I'm watching this closely.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At least you're not sitting by an ***** with a bad taste in music. When I say bad taste in music, I mean Turbo Folk. The Balkan phenomenon.
He's still an ****** because i don't want to hear whether he's watching or listening to. I see this happen on my local bus often enough...One day, a dude actually said "hey, you need some headphones" and handed the guy who was playing music though his phone real loud. That was classic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb