WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha, I live on streaming and cloud stuff so I'm good. I have almost had my 16 GB SE for close to a year.

I've got plenty of music locally, literally nothing on cloud nor am I using any subscription services. It's just too expensive alltogether for Bosnian conditions.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm in the 32GB + SD slot or 64GB internal as my minimums. Only reason I bought a Robin was it was the cheapest temp phone I could get quickly at the time so I made due with the storage. Only reason why I got the 32GB Mi 5 was that it was the cheapest I could find that phone for. It was a struggle either way though based on my needs (I keep a minimum of 9GB of music on me).

And here I am, with 700 songs on board, thinking it's a lot. It's not more than 3GB.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Went to a little Holi get together. Kid had fun throwing color on various people gathered there.
e83b63590f665e1df1ff200b7131658f.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And here I am, with 700 songs on board, thinking it's a lot. It's not more than 3GB.
My goal is to have 1 million songs in my library. I'm roughly at about 7500 so far. I need to make the time one day to purge my duplicates.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Genograms are always an interesting exercise.

Looks like my lineage is littered with British, Scot and Irish mixed in with Sierra Leone roots. Ah yes, there were slave masters in there too. And I may have gone to high school with some distant kin and wasn't made aware.

Family secrets...gotta love em...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My goal is to have 1 million songs in my library. I'm roughly at about 7500 so far. I need to make the time one day to purge my duplicates.

Are you real? One million? What for if I may ask? :D I just have those that I listen to, nothing besides that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Are you real? One million? What for if I may ask? :D I just have those that I listen to, nothing besides that.
I'm dead serious when I say I want a million songs in my music library. Not only a million random songs, but songs I do like.

I figure it's a nice dinner number to shoot for. I may not get it, but it's a conversation starter​ at least.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Genograms are always an interesting exercise.

Looks like my lineage is littered with British, Scot and Irish mixed in with Sierra Leone roots. Ah yes, there were slave masters in there too. And I may have gone to high school with some distant kin and wasn't made aware.

Family secrets...gotta love em...
Wow, that's a very interesting mix. I agree that they are.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel like this article writer just wanted something to complain about. I want to say that he has points but then he has parts that loses me.

New colors and headphone ports: the new smartphone “features” - Android Authority

If you don't want to click (or don't have time), he's basically saying that phones have reached a point where new colors and having a headphone jack are considered features when they shouldn't be. Points of reference are the OnePlus 3 announcement recently...and the headphone jack thing has been a thing since I don't know when.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel like this article writer just wanted something to complain about. I want to say that he has points but then he has parts that loses me.

New colors and headphone ports: the new smartphone “features” - Android Authority

If you don't want to click (or don't have time), he's basically saying that phones have reached a point where new colors and having a headphone jack are considered features when they shouldn't be. Points of reference are the OnePlus 3 announcement recently...and the headphone jack thing has been a thing since I don't know when.
Um...I've used cellphones that used to have 2.5mm jacks and proprietary ports...So when you bought a new phone from another OEM, the cables were worthless...3.5mm jacks weren't givens on smartphones.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Um...I've used cellphones that used to have 2.5mm jacks and proprietary ports...So when you bought a new phone from another OEM, the cables were worthless...3.5mm jacks weren't givens on smartphones.
Yeah that sounds very annoying.

I think it's at a point where it is a feature, and sad to say, the jack makes a phone stand out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that sounds very annoying.

I think it's at a point where it is a feature, and sad to say, the jack makes a phone stand out.
I've got mixed feelings on this topic, so I'll stay silent.

Fanboys in those days were just as bad as they are now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion