WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I feel like crap today.

On a more positive note, I'm going to try to honor one of my favorite traditions that due to pneumonia last year was put on hold. I've got a friend that were born 6 days apart...So we always call each other and see each other once a year for a birthday dinner. She picked the restaurant this go round, so it should be good.

Ooh that sounds fun! The two of you were born the same year too?
I hope you two have a good time and that it brings good vibes to your day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So only good news I have currently is that my new mattress which I paid a huge discount on is showing up today.

Hopefully it's a nicer mattress.

We're going to let it air out in the other room before using it. Nothing worse than that chemical fabric smell.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't really say I like the Mazda 3 I'm driving.

The Astra was definitely smoother. I can only assume that it's been driven pretty rough and maybe the tyres got changed and they're not that good.

Ah rental cars.

Hopefully my car is ready Monday like they indicated but I'm not holding my breath.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So only good news I have currently is that my new mattress which I paid a huge discount on is showing up today.

Hopefully it's a nicer mattress.

We're going to let it air out in the other room before using it. Nothing worse than that chemical fabric smell.

Ooh yay! I hope you two like it a lot!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice! Let us know your thoughts.

It would be excellent if you can get it (your replacement) today. Good luck with selling the 8.
So my replacement is at the local post office. I hopefully should have it in hand come tomorrow the earliest, no later than Monday.

And not a moment too soon, as the current phone answered another call in session again earlier this afternoon. Most likely when I get home later I'll take the SIM out and put it in the XL temporarily.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh that sounds fun! The two of you were born the same year too?
I hope you two have a good time and that it brings good vibes to your day.
Born same year too. It's supposedly a Latin-Asian fusion place...So food pictures forthcoming.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So my replacement is at the local post office. I hopefully should have it in hand come tomorrow the earliest, no later than Monday.

And not a moment too soon, as the current phone answered another call in session again earlier this afternoon. Most likely when I get home later I'll take the SIM out and put it in the XL temporarily.
Yay! I hope you'll get it tomorrow! Sounds like it was right on time.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Born same year too. It's supposedly a Latin-Asian fusion place...So food pictures forthcoming.
That's so awesome! It's rare to have a friend with a close birthday and also born the same year too.
Ooh that sounds good. Enjoy! I'll be looking out for the food pictures.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Why not in the Robin?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades😀

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades??????

Aww that's so awesome! Now I'm wondering which one of you was born first xd

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Off to the beach
70e0acfff1a7f31e897aa70686167ac1.jpg

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades😀
Really cool, man. Glad you're here.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome!😊

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On my last trip home I convinced him to come to New Delhi, even though it was for 3 days. It's funny because the airfare was cheaper to Delhi than DC😀 We had a great time.

Both of us are major foodies and have so many childhood memories about that....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss