WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I aborted my bike ride about 7km to the mountains due to the scorching heat of about 38c.

dc5893a93e632ec88b0d352df98f0c40.jpg

0d395deda2c484a5fa4ab6822656c2c5.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So after a very long time I decided to listen to some music. And I decided to do a little experiment.

Disclaimer: This is a very non-scientific method. YMMV.

Devices used for the experiment:
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Google Pixel

Bose on ear SoundLink headphones

Music played from YouTube app

Songs played
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend
Kaskade - 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Remix)
The Chainsmokers - Closer ft Hasley
Hindi songs - Tamma Tamma again (knock off of Mori Kanye Yeke Yeke)

Best audio output at roughly same volume output level was, at least to my ears, Google Pixel which was quite surprising to say the least.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was second best IMO. The bass seemed to be turned up a tad bit higher than the Pixel which seemed to sound the most natural to my ears.

The Xiaomi turned in the most flat and lackluster performance, which was contrary to my prior experience with Xiaomi devices..For this trial it should be noted that I didn't turn ON the special headphones effects from the settings menu. With the menu settings tweaked the Mi Note 2 did quite well but that is like comparing Ben Johnson to Usain Bolt so...

All in all another pleasant surprise for the Pixel. This thing is turning out to be a keeper.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thump being defeated on health care bill repeal... I'll I've got to say is....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah.......

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So after a very long time I decided to listen to some music. And I decided to do a little experiment.

Disclaimer: This is a very non-scientific method. YMMV.

Devices used for the experiment:
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Google Pixel

Bose on ear SoundLink headphones

Music played from YouTube app

Songs played
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend
Kaskade - 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Remix)
The Chainsmokers - Closer ft Hasley
Hindi songs - Tamma Tamma again (knock off of Mori Kanye Yeke Yeke)

Best audio output at roughly same volume output level was, at least to my ears, Google Pixel which was quite surprising to say the least.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was second best IMO. The bass seemed to be turned up a tad bit higher than the Pixel which seemed to sound the most natural to my ears.

The Xiaomi turned in the most flat and lackluster performance, which was contrary to my prior experience with Xiaomi devices..For this trial it should be noted that I didn't turn ON the special headphones effects from the settings menu. With the menu settings tweaked the Mi Note 2 did quite well but that is like comparing Ben Johnson to Usain Bolt so...

All in all another pleasant surprise for the Pixel. This thing is turning out to be a keeper.
Wow very interesting. I like the mix of music for your test too.

I wouldn't have guessed that the sound is that nice on the Pixel. I appreciate that it seems louder than my Honor 8 though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I had phone calls with the Pixel recently and I see why they say that quality is great. Wow. Even my mom's international call was great to it. Lol

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We finally have some nice weather. Sunshine but windy. I'll take that.
It started raining again last night. It's going to be a bit cooler today for the trip to Santa Barbara. The weather is nicer next week and we are going to San Diego.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The water pump bearing died on the car which basically got the serpentine belt to break. This is definitely going to be one costly repair job.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh and in other news, the fruit stand reset the iPhone 7 and told us if the matter persists then after 2 weeks they would consider replacing it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

After a few days with the Pixel, I feel confident enough to give away my Honor 8.

My sister's fiance needs a better phone since they are switching carriers. They don't need wifi calling so it should be just fine for them.

I didn't think this day would come so soon but they really appreciate this gesture. She wanted to give me money but I told her to keep it. I'm so glad to do this, it would be great for him.

Time to retire my phone dealing...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo