WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sweet! Glad that you are liking it. Thanks for sharing impressions!
It's a nice device. Much of the basic hardware is similar to your Pixel. I still wish it had water resistance and wireless charging, but with a 4070mah battery + a 1080P screen, I should get two days usage per charge.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's a nice device. Much of the basic hardware is similar to your Pixel. I still wish it had water resistance and wireless charging, but with a 4070mah battery + a 1080P screen, I should get two days usage per charge.

Nicee. That sounds like a great combo.
Wow, yeah that's going to be some awesome battery life.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wow this has been the longest Sunday in a while for me. 1 hour left and I need to iron my work clothes...and yet I'm watching a 15 minute vlog.

On second thought, this would be a good time to try out the steamer I bought a month ago but I'm not sure I have the desire or energy level to actually figure that out.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I know I haven't mentioned my mom lately. Haven't had anything to say. She's doing fine but thankfully she's coming back the first week of April.

It's been weird without her.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm just finished with the GF and I noticed during our call that when the screen of the phone was off, the call was muted...I heard her, but she couldn't hear me (WTF?) I'm digging in the settings to see what's up with that...I hope to heaven this isn't a thing as that too is enough to sell this phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm just finished with the GF and I noticed during our call that when the screen of the phone was off, the call was muted...I heard her, but she couldn't hear me (WTF?) I'm digging in the settings to see what's up with that...I hope to heaven this isn't a thing as that too is enough to sell this phone.
I'm on a beta Global ROM apparently with weekly builds...So I'll put the pitchfork away (slightly). It's just always so ironic these days whenever these mini PCs called smartphones mess up on the phone aspect...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ooh okay, I see. Hopefully it would feel so good that the smell will be an afterthought.
The smell wasn't an afterthought... Unfortunately. My nose didn't like it at all. Stuffed up most of the night.

It will be fine in about a week or so. The bed is nice but i think I need to do something about my pillow. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also the bed is a touch stiff but I think it will loosen up in a bit. It's very comfortable in general. It's by far the biggest mattress, height wise, that I've ever seen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is by far my favourite meme at the moment.
c69c4ca3a1ce167941123ab1b2988c92.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm on a beta Global ROM apparently with weekly builds...So I'll put the pitchfork away (slightly). It's just always so ironic these days whenever these mini PCs called smartphones mess up on the phone aspect...

I hope that it's just a setting that can instantly fix this because that is weird. You don't need another phone with actual phone issues. If it is on Nougat, I remember reading for some people on the Honor 8, that there's a conflict with Google so it's either one or the other. I'm not sure if I'm saying the correct thing, but it had something to do with Google listening passively.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The smell wasn't an afterthought... Unfortunately. My nose didn't like it at all. Stuffed up most of the night.

It will be fine in about a week or so. The bed is nice but i think I need to do something about my pillow. :/

Wow, I'm sorry. That's a bummer.

Oh? Why do you say that about the pillow? Smell? Not firm enough anymore? I can't guess, I'm just saying random suggestions xd

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh? Why do you say that about the pillow? Smell? Not firm enough anymore? I can't guess, I'm just saying random suggestions xd

I recently changed pillows to find something more supportive and more comfortable. Unfortunately the one I bought really isn't doing the job.

I have two slipped discs in my neck and recently I've been pretty sore on the side that affectd so I can only assume it's the pillow.

Though the new bed is more comfortable it's also a bit firm at the moment so the support of the pillow is important for my neck.

I'm not as sore today as i have been so I'm going to see if the pillow really is the issue or if it was the bed but since I have quite a bit of pain it's not an easy thing to sort out. Having my nose stuffed all night didn't help either. Lots of tossing and turning.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I recently changed pillows to find something more supportive and more comfortable. Unfortunately the one I bought really isn't doing the job.

I have two slipped discs in my neck and recently I've been pretty sore on the side that affectd so I can only assume it's the pillow.

Though the new bed is more comfortable it's also a bit firm at the moment so the support of the pillow is important for my neck.

I'm not as sore today as i have been so I'm going to see if the pillow really is the issue or if it was the bed but since I have quite a bit of pain it's not an easy thing to sort out. Having my nose stuffed all night didn't help either. Lots of tossing and turning.
What kind of pillow are you using? The best decision I ever made pillow wise a few years ago was to buy one of those expensive contour pillows on sale...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope that it's just a setting that can instantly fix this because that is weird. You don't need another phone with actual phone issues. If it is on Nougat, I remember reading for some people on the Honor 8, that there's a conflict with Google so it's either one or the other. I'm not sure if I'm saying the correct thing, but it had something to do with Google listening passively.
I'm on 6.0.1 still. We'll see what happens. I've got the Google Assistant and it is already acting up with the "device is locked" prompt.

That's the thing with Android that some people (including certain OEMs haven't figured out yet)...people like when tech works and is unobtrusive. Fancy is cool, but I'd rather function over form.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What kind of pillow are you using? The best decision I ever made pillow wise a few years ago was to buy one of those expensive contour pillows on sale...

I'll have to investigate that type of pillow again. I'm a side sleeper and I've often found that certain pillows just don't work as they claim.

My wife has gone through a bunch of expensive pillows as well and none were that great. We have some I can trial at home before I go purchasing something else.

One step at a time as usual...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99