WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll have to investigate that type of pillow again. I'm a side sleeper and I've often found that certain pillows just don't work as they claim.

My wife has gone through a bunch of expensive pillows as well and none were that great. We have some I can trial at home before I go purchasing something else.

One step at a time as usual...
I use one of these styles, as I'm the type who starts off on either the stomach or side and wakes up on my back. I'm on the old school queen flat mattress. Maybe I need a fancier adjustable bed to help with the snoring...

https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestor...5pAwuPnlbZAapQ7OLe23AFUj7zpgM7CW9UxoCF9Hw_wcB

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I use one of these styles, as I'm the type who starts off on either the stomach or side and wakes up on my back. I'm on the old school queen flat mattress. Maybe I need a fancier adjustable bed to help with the snoring...

https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestor...5pAwuPnlbZAapQ7OLe23AFUj7zpgM7CW9UxoCF9Hw_wcB

For some reason that link didn't work for me.

I have a bit of a snoring issue as well. I know mine is probably weight based even though I'm not hugely overweight. Apparently there's this new laser operation they can do to fix it. However, I think mine has some other issues with it.

The bed we bought is this - Catania 2600 Bed | Pocket Collection | Sealy Posturepedic

This is apparently the best one you can buy currently. Their hybrid ones they have at the site are apparently not that good. The tech is too new.

I've never been a fan of those adjustable beds personally but that's just me. I think they make me think of hospitals too much.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For some reason that link didn't work for me.

I have a bit of a snoring issue as well. I know mine is probably weight based even though I'm not hugely overweight. Apparently there's this new laser operation they can do to fix it. However, I think mine has some other issues with it.

The bed we bought is this - Catania 2600 Bed | Pocket Collection | Sealy Posturepedic

This is apparently the best one you can buy currently. Their hybrid ones they have at the site are apparently not that good. The tech is too new.

I've never been a fan of those adjustable beds personally but that's just me. I think they make me think of hospitals too much.
I see you have to go to the top of the London Eye every night to get some sleep with how high that bed is...

Here's a better link (I hope) to the one I use...

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/dre...elief-contour-pillow-only-at-macys?ID=1847330

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see you have to go to the top of the London Eye every night to get some sleep with how high that bed is...

Here's a better link (I hope) to the one I use...

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/dre...elief-contour-pillow-only-at-macys?ID=1847330
Those links for whatever reason didn't work on my work PC. I did see them on the phone though.

I have tried something similar and so has my wife. I always found those pillows a bit stiff. Maybe they're better now? My wife has issues with the height. It's hard to find one that suits her.

Yeah the bed is very high. It's probably the highest I've run across. My wife has to hop on it. I'm just tall enough to get on it easily. I think when I visited my mother last she had something similar but not as high.

I can't complain though. It was a major bargain. 😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I like the Mi Note 2 so far and hope that the calling issue isn't really an issue. However, I must admit that I really like the look of the G6.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I like the Mi Note 2 so far and hope that the calling issue isn't really an issue. However, I must admit that I really like the look of the G6.
I hope so too. Yeah that's a hard one. The idea, look and concept of the G6 is very nice.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My sister is being a Samsung loyalist without wanting to pay Samsung flagship prices. That's a little annoying. I'm hoping that she will see the light and be open to other brands.

Meanwhile, her fiance loves the Honor 8 and finds it better than the iPhones haha.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope so too. Yeah that's a hard one. The idea, look and concept of the G6 is very nice.
It has exactly I'm looking for. I got the Note 2 partly because I didn't want to use my XL as my daily driver right now and that price wise, it was too much for where I'm at currently. But it terms of camera, water resistance, wireless charging, compact yet but screen, SD expansion - it had it all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My sister is being a Samsung loyalist without wanting to pay Samsung flagship prices. That's a little annoying. I'm hoping that she will see the light and be open to other brands.

Meanwhile, her fiance loves the Honor 8 and finds it better than the iPhones haha.
Good luck to your sister on that one...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If she is on T-Mobile, I might be able to help.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sample night shot on the Note 2...Seems OK. Got more sharpness from the honor 8, but this isn't too bad...
f0accf0f7809440bdd251c296852c332.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It has exactly I'm looking for. I got the Note 2 partly because I didn't want to use my XL as my daily driver right now and that price wise, it was too much for where I'm at currently. But it terms of camera, water resistance, wireless charging, compact yet but screen, SD expansion - it had it all.
Ohh okay, it sounds like it might be nice to try out at some point but I can understand. Hopefully the Note 2 works out for as long as you want it to.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If she is on T-Mobile, I might be able to help.
Thanks for offering. She will be soon (she's waiting on their SIMs to come in, which should be soon) but for now, my brother's on the hunt for something to activate for the moment.

She wants a phone for now and then at some point down the road, like after all of this wedding stuff and such, she'll get something else most likely.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for offering. She will be soon (she's waiting on their SIMs to come in, which should be soon) but for now, my brother's on the hunt for something to activate for the moment.

She wants a phone for now and then at some point down the road, like after all of this wedding stuff and such, she'll get something else most likely.
He can have the other Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that I have 😀

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)