WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I totally understand this. In my recent selling experience (outside of Windows Central), I was glad but I didn't feel totally at ease until the buyer completed the sale.

You have some luck though, considering that it only took 2 days to sell most of what you wanted to sell.
Yeah. But you're right - I'll be at ease once all sales are completed.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm actually considering selling my black Pixel to get the silver one. I would rather trade actually but it seems hard to find silver ones.

Pixels with the white face seem to go better with a lot of case choices...which is important because I'm missing having a color. For some context, my iPhone has a white face and so did my Honor 8.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually considering selling my black Pixel to get the silver one. I would rather trade actually but it seems hard to find silver ones.

Pixels with the white face seem to go better with a lot of case choices...which is important because I'm missing having a color. For some context, my iPhone has a white face and so did my Honor 8.
I might be getting a silver one.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

In other news, my mom has finally returned safe and sound.

And my sister's MIL gave me a dress, but at least it is pretty.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Didn't help that a vendor dropped by and I had a bit of an extended lunch. :/ Just makes a mess out of the day.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Didn't help that a vendor dropped by and I had a bit of an extended lunch. :/ Just makes a mess out of the day.

Ahh that's annoying. It's always weird when someone or something breaks your daily routine because it throws everything off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ahh that's annoying. It's always weird when someone or something breaks your daily routine because it throws everything off.

I don't mind a change up but today was probably not the best day for it.

I'm used to dynamically shifting from one thing to the next. It's pretty much been my part of my job since I started work. I try not to get to hung up on routine.

However, two hours with vendors, even with free lunch, tends to drain you and wear you down.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm busy as crap today. Gotta take kid to camp and pickup and all other chores. We are thinking of going to Six Flags after camp for some fun.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Action has slowed up on the last device...It's a very solid watch and I'm almost tempted to keep it, but since I'm keeping the OG 360 as a true backup, this one has to find a new home...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Sorry about the focus with this one, my 950 is experiencing sporadic focusing issues...

WP_20170406_21_49_33_Pro (2).jpg

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member