WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

00b03eaf02bff192ab5299d828aea89a.jpg

A shot of One World Trade and the Occulus.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am actually looking forward to getting the Nougat update on my Tab S2. Supposedly Samsung has begun to roll it out in Eastern Europe.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've decided to get a Bluetooth headset and see how it fares with the mi note 2. perhaps the larger battery can offset the concerns I have with regards to audio quality in wired headsets. It's a cheaper solution than getting a new phone. Hopefully this works.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the Urbane 2nd Edition LTE can be had for $180 for a limited time on eBay through a seller I've used in the past that's really good. Now that's a hell of a price. I saw the watch in person and thought it wasn't bad looking. The new LG watch I don't like how it looks at all. I'd take this Urbane over it instantly.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

Looks like the Urbane 2nd Edition LTE can be had for $180 for a limited time on eBay through a seller I've used in the past that's really good. Now that's a hell of a price. I saw the watch in person and thought it wasn't bad looking. The new LG watch I don't like how it looks at all. I'd take this Urbane over it instantly.

Hmmm, interesting. I've only recently started looking into wearables. I honestly didn't think id usd that often but I've found them kind of handy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm, interesting. I've only recently started looking into wearables. I honestly didn't think id usd that often but I've found them kind of handy.
They're very polarizing. Either you really like them and like the convenience, or you find them to be another gadget to charge which is annoying.

The good thing is that there are many wearables on sale at good deals. If you are interested in Android Wear, a low cost apporach is a good tact. For example, I'm about to sell my back up wear watch, the OG Moto 360. While it has certain flaws, at the right price it is a good test the waters option and if you like Wear, then hunting for a deal on something much newer makes sense.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I've been wearing the original Urbane for a year or so. It's a very nice watch. I can only imagine that the 2nd edition would be even better. Great price, too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They're very polarizing. Either you really like them and like the convenience, or you find them to be another gadget to charge which is annoying.

The good thing is that there are many wearables on sale at good deals. If you are interested in Android Wear, a low cost apporach is a good tact. For example, I'm about to sell my back up wear watch, the OG Moto 360. While it has certain flaws, at the right price it is a good test the waters option and if you like Wear, then hunting for a deal on something much newer makes sense.
See I didn't like the OG Urbane because of how it sat on my wrist. I loved the G watch R though because even though it was big and brawny, it sat better on my wrist. Urbane is still a solid piece of kit and I'm glad you liked yours.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For me, the best screen in terms of quality I've used on a Smartwatch is the Huawei watch. My most favorite screen in terms of versatility is the 360 Sport because it is beyond excellent in direct sunlight. My favorite design was the Moto 360 (2014). My favorite overall watch I've owned was the G Watch R, then the Huawei watch.

For the record, I've used a Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Moto 360, Moto 360 Sport and Huawei watch.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the original Urbane is pretty clunky, but for whatever reason, I like clunky devices. I had the Huawei Watch for a while. That was a very nice watch, but notifications were hit and miss for me on it using my Honor X2, so I sold it. Sold the Honor, too. 😁
I always wanted a 360, but when I went I to Best Buy last year, the Urbane was on sale, so I snatched it up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the original Urbane is pretty clunky, but for whatever reason, I like clunky devices. I had the Huawei Watch for a while. That was a very nice watch, but notifications were hit and miss for me on it using my Honor X2, so I sold it. Sold the Honor, too. 😁
I always wanted a 360, but when I went I to Best Buy last year, the Urbane was on sale, so I snatched it up.
The 360 was nice. For me, I'd love to see the OG 360 design + a metal back + the 360's sport screen + the light sensor under the display with the updated internals. There is a clean look to the 360 where it's really hard to explain. I may change my mind and still keep mine. Lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The bad news is that I have to go to work today.
The good news is only four days.
The even better news is that I have four day weeks for the next five weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss