WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It was shameful what they did in that United Airlines flight. There's no need to play the race card...It was simply inhumane.

As much as people hype up this as a postmodern society, slot of old world bad habits are still alive and well.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Congrats!

Do you have to do any renovations planned for the house?

Ah, weddings... :)

Actually its pretty much good to go as it is. Anything we'd want to do isn't time critical to be able to live there - it's things like putting in power sockets, or an Ethernet port etc. We went and spoke to the owners yesterday about keeping some of the bedroom furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobe etc.,) so it all seems to be working out nicely. If only it would go a bit quicker! We get the survey done on the house tomorrow!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well quick update, the new home is now insured, the land searched and mortgage survey is happening this week and mortgage should be final next week. Busy and exciting times. Alongside this all wedding preparations are underway and new job preparations are going on.
Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going smoothly too. 😊

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Actually its pretty much good to go as it is. Anything we'd want to do isn't time critical to be able to live there - it's things like putting in power sockets, or an Ethernet port etc. We went and spoke to the owners yesterday about keeping some of the bedroom furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobe etc.,) so it all seems to be working out nicely. If only it would go a bit quicker! We get the survey done on the house tomorrow!
That's great to hear! House renovations are never fun, and it's good your house won't need major renovations.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

That's super awesome. Congrats. New homes are such an exciting time. Now you can look forward to the chores and maintenance a new home always brings ?????? ha ha

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Very cool! That probably feel like less of a burden already. Awesome!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well quick update, the new home is now insured, the land searched and mortgage survey is happening this week and mortgage should be final next week. Busy and exciting times. Alongside this all wedding preparations are underway and new job preparations are going on.
Congratulations. Good to see this is going well for you. Lots of changes, but you seem to be rolling with them as best you can...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the war against freeloaders, I'm holding my own so far. Just evicted another one I heard rattling around for the past few days. I cannot wait to be done with this...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I got this to help out with the wired phone call issues. So far, I like it. Water resistance is a very nice plus. Gotta test it out tomorrow and see how it fits with my work shirts...
eb151006412daaf45b6661551e8cac3a.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So here's my gripe with the Huawei watch...It is utter useless for my needs in direct sunlight. I went to park to jettison this freeloader earlier and I'd have to keep it on max brightness outdoors to see anything. Now this was where the 360 Sport was tremendously better...I'd see the screen very easily.

I do like smartwatches...But to find what you want is such a ballsbuster. While I understand I'm not always out in the sun, what I need is the versatility...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the war against freeloaders, I'm holding my own so far. Just evicted another one I heard rattling around for the past few days. I cannot wait to be done with this...
Well, cannot speak to soon...Now I'm after another one. I'll be done with this soon enough...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05