WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm fortunate to finally be in a place where I'm satisfied enough with my current gear to not be lusting for something new. The only thing I'd like is better sunlight visibility on my Huawei watch, but otherwise I'm good with what I have.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm fortunate to finally be in a place where I'm satisfied enough with my current gear to not be lusting for something new. The only thing I'd like is better sunlight visibility on my Huawei watch, but otherwise I'm good with what I have.

That sounds like a great place to be at.

Still waiting to hit that but maybe I just have a problem haha.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've used approximately 100 cellphones since my first one in 2001. It's time I give up the ghost.
Wow, that's a lot! By that many, I totally get it.

You made me think of how many I have used (I started late too), and the answer is 25, with 16 of those were used last year and this year so far. Maybe I haven't hit it because I haven't gotten to 50 yet.

I blame my wanting to find the perfect phone for me (and my indecisiveness). It hasn't all the way arrived yet though but I have the closest ones that I can find, or at least I think so anyway.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've used approximately 100 cellphones since my first one in 2001. It's time I give up the ghost.

Wow, that's a lot! By that many, I totally get it.

You made me think of how many I have used (I started late too), and the answer is 25, with 16 of those were used last year and this year so far. Maybe I haven't hit it because I haven't gotten to 50 yet.

I blame my wanting to find the perfect phone for me (and my indecisiveness). It hasn't all the way arrived yet though but I have the closest ones that I can find, or at least I think so anyway.
I think it's probably best if I keep my mouth shut😁😁😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One paper stands between me and completing this 4 year sojourn...
Congrats!

I bet you're looking forward to the end.

I remember my wife hit saturation after her masters. Hers was a very long journey. Though she still held a desire for a PhD. She had enough of the heavy studies for a bit.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Congrats!

I bet you're looking forward to the end.

I remember my wife hit saturation after her masters. Hers was a very long journey. Though she still held a desire for a PhD. She had enough of the heavy studies for a bit.
I'd like to do a PhD, but I need a job and to clear some of this debt first. Still, a lot more immediate changes lie ahead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, the Mi Note 2 is just as slippery as the Honor 8. If you put them both on a surface, they'll start sliding on their own.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it's probably best if I keep my mouth shut😁😁😁
I may have had a few former male clients at the old job slept with more girls than you've used cellphones...one of my favorite clents in that bunch was north of 250. So I could wonder out loud if your cellphone number was higher than his "body count" (as the kids would say)...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The hardest part of this school year is right now. It is incredibly hard to manage the feelings of checking out at the end...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The fact that you're done or the fact that now it's time to put it all to use?
Whenever you're leaving a job, it's almost normal for people to ease off the gas and not care as much about what they're doing. Whenever you're dealing with people's mental health, that sort of not caring as much can be very dangerous...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The hardest part of this school year is right now. It is incredibly hard to manage the feelings of checking out at the end...

I can get it. It is hard.

I recall this when I was writing my undergraduate thesis. The final push took faith. I had all the research but only wrote 5 pages close to the end but then that push made it happen. Went from 5 pages to 20 something pages in 4 days (didn't really sleep LOL).

Anyway, I get you. Do whatever you need to get that push.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can get it. It is hard.

I recall this when I was writing my undergraduate thesis. The final push took faith. I had all the research but only wrote 5 pages close to the end but then that push made it happen. Went from 5 pages to 20 something pages in 4 days (didn't really sleep LOL).

Anyway, I get you. Do whatever you need to get that push.
My challenge is a little bit different, but the papers piece is certainly there. I've got that last one left so I'm trying to have it done and submitted early. Got some other things I need to focus on too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99