WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hustling with no car in a driver's paradise is like asking Mr. Trump to use restraint, logic and reasoning while decision-making - you'll get some results but it's slow going.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My challenge is a little bit different, but the papers piece is certainly there. I've got that last one left so I'm trying to have it done and submitted early. Got some other things I need to focus on too...

I figured that it would be different for you of course. I still wish you the best with all of it though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I figured that it would be different for you of course. I still wish you the best with all of it though.
Thanks. It'll be fine and get taken care of. It's just that some of the veterans here can attest to this...Getting a graduate degree can be a solitary experience on some levels...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gorgeous day to go for a training. If the weather holds up, I'm tempted to walk from the location to the train...It is a long *** walk though...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you get the job at Google you'll be the second person I know working for them. :)

Okay so after I went through my exchange with the recruiter here is a small but important clarification.
I got a call from a recruiter hired by Alphabet and not Google. They are looking for people to join a new company. Already that new company has created quite a bit of buzz in my industry. They want people with experience (which I think I have) in that particular industry/discipline and hence the cold call via Linkedin profile information.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Okay so after I went through my exchange with the recruiter here is a small but important clarification.
I got a call from a recruiter hired by Alphabet and not Google. They are looking for people to join a new company. Already that new company has created quite a bit of buzz in my industry. They want people with experience (which I think I have) in that particular industry/discipline and hence the cold call via Linkedin profile information.
Ooh okay. Wow. It's kind of funny that you mentioned something about possibly trying something slightly different (I can't recall exactly how you worded it) and this pops up.

Do you think it could be interesting to try it out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster