WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pool is a great game that takes practice. Play it a few times and you'll be good to go!
I used to play years ago. Had my own cue. I was a bit better than average. I knew some really good players that I beat occasionally...

I typically like 8 ball but I played 9, snooker and even the card game version which was fun.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Damn, this S8 is nice. Also I don't think I am going to have any issues with the fingerprint scanner location.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Damn, this S8 is nice. Also I don't think I am going to have any issues with the fingerprint scanner location.
I don't think it is as bad as people say. What would have made it better is if the tech was ready where they could have put the fingerprint scanner into the spot where the home button is currently.

Samsung could have pushed for something like that, but they're pushing the iris scanner instead. Personally, I won't use that feature for certain reasons...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Lots of changes for me are in the works. I think that's been the most striking thing about these past six months - working through things in a perpetual state of changes. I'm glad for the experience because I can now make some changes going forward to better work through those types of experiences.
Good luck with all the upcoming transitions. 😊 I hope you will find new opportunities that work out well for you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't think it is as bad as people say. What would have made it better is if the tech was ready where they could have put the fingerprint scanner into the spot where the home button is currently.

Samsung could have pushed for something like that, but they're pushing the iris scanner instead. Personally, I won't use that feature for certain reasons...
Samsung tried, Apple is trying as well. So is Synaptics. I bet by the end of this year we will have solved the poor fingerprint scanner location issues. I do think that on the S8+ the fingerprint scanner location might create problems but​on the regular S8 at least for my personal use case there are no problems.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Samsung tried, Apple is trying as well. So is Synaptics. I bet by the end of this year we will have solved the poor fingerprint scanner location issues. I do think that on the S8+ the fingerprint scanner location might create problems but​on the regular S8 at least for my personal use case there are no problems.
Qualcomm's 935 does support it, if someone can pull it off, from what I remember. Xiaomi was trying with this too, from what I remember. The fingerprint scanner placement doesn't bother me on the S8 or S8+ because unlike many tech reviewers, I was born with 10 fingers and you can easily learn how to unlock the phone with your middle finger and not always use your index finger. I would have preferred Samsung switch spots for the fingerprint​ scanner and the LED flash, but other people would still complain about the placement.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

OK folks here are the unboxing pictures. And one can never have too many cases 😂😂😂
1c3a309bcfe235a0f2bb5b1c17258083.jpg
3e5a72d490bb10e10a2d777acab98f78.jpg
196caca1891a1b2a10e999df31077069.jpg
098ffadefdb8be8e55a8a5a2722684c3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077