WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's crazy to edit the resume and to put some new letters behind the name...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Changed my mind on the 2 phone thing, I can't be bothered. The 650 was barely better than the SE. Weirdly enough, the SE has its moments when it's fine on the data front, aside from downloads still being slow. I think I might explore a new SIM sometime this week to see if that does anything.

I miss Android but alternatives to the SE either have a major downfall or are risky. Pixels go in and out of stock so fast (mainly the silver ones that are 32GB, regular size Pixel), even though I would love to have one again, and secondhand is risky with the ones that have mic and/or bluetooth issues. I might try to amuse myself and add myself to the mailing list.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

Changed my mind on the 2 phone thing, I can't be bothered. The 650 was barely better than the SE. Weirdly enough, the SE has its moments when it's fine on the data front, aside from downloads still being slow. I think I might explore a new SIM sometime this week to see if that does anything.

I miss Android but alternatives to the SE either have a major downfall or are risky. Pixels go in and out of stock so fast (mainly the silver ones that are 32GB, regular size Pixel), even though I would love to have one again, and secondhand is risky with the ones that have mic and/or bluetooth issues. I might try to amuse myself and add myself to the mailing list.

Well shoot hey? It just shows how unique every person is for what they require for a mobile device. I hope you can find that perfect fit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's crazy to edit the resume and to put some new letters behind the name...
I joined an engineering organisation earlier this year and I can put letters after my name now but I don't because I find it weird... LOL!

My wife has a tonne of letters after hers. She's very happy to have them. Well she earned every one of them. :)

Enjoy yours, you've earned them.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I cleared the first hurdle at Alphabet. The hiring manager wants to interview me via phone next week.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Best Small Android Phone | Android Central

Throwing salt on my wounds. (Half joking, half serious)

At the same time, it's okay. I have really put a lot of energy and time (never mind money) into all of this. I would like to move on to something else.

I would say the P10 is probably the most compact and ergonomic followed by the Pixel and S7. I don't have experience with the Moto G5, the G4 was a really nice compact device. I stay away from Sony products.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would say the P10 is probably the most compact and ergonomic followed by the Pixel and S7. I don't have experience with the Moto G5, the G4 was a really nice compact device. I stay away from Sony products.
Agreed. Sony hasn't made a decent product since the Z2/Z3.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I believe that about the P10. I agree about the Pixel though. I considered the Moto G5 (not the Plus) but unfortunately, too many compromises there to make sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte