WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...went looking for the Key One today, didn't find it. On the brighter side, I saw the Huawei watch 2 and watch 2 classic. Man, those things are yuge! I like the look of the Watch 2 better of the two, honestly.

Glad I'm not getting either. Although, that Gear S2 Classic is neat looking...rotating bezel is a brilliant move.

Aw sorry about the KeyOne. It seems to be selling super well or well enough anyway.

It sounds like you chose well with your watches of choice.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tomorrow, I should be finding out how life is without the headphone jack on a phone again. I hope it comes before I have to go out though.

Speaking of coming, I got my 1st pair of shoes for the dress yesterday night. It is a higher heel than I would wear but it's actually comfortable.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So...went looking for the Key One today, didn't find it. On the brighter side, I saw the Huawei watch 2 and watch 2 classic. Man, those things are yuge! I like the look of the Watch 2 better of the two, honestly.

Glad I'm not getting either. Although, that Gear S2 Classic is neat looking...rotating bezel is a brilliant move.
The Gear S2 is a boss. I had no idea Tizen was so much better than Android Wear or Watch OS. Matter of fact, I'm selling my Apple Watch. I can't deal with Apple's logic of muting phone notifications while wearing their watch and not having the choice to disable that. The feint "ding" you get on the watch is totally useless unless you're in a library or church. Certainly doesn't cut it among a gaggle of loud Cubans.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow, I should be finding out how life is without the headphone jack on a phone again. I hope it comes before I have to go out though.

Speaking of coming, I got my 1st pair of shoes for the dress yesterday night. It is a higher heel than I would wear but it's actually comfortable.
Sweetie you are leaving @MSFTisMIA so much double-entendre material with your choice of words.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Coming on heels? That sounds a little NSFW for me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All jokes aside, unless you've got a dongle, or use Bluetooth, no headphone jack can be a bit of a pain...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

All jokes aside, unless you've got a dongle, or use Bluetooth, no headphone jack can be a bit of a pain...

Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I only went for this 7 because the deal was one I have never seen for a 7. I don't really use that jack much or Bluetooth either. Fortunately, I can try it out and see how that goes for me, since I have the option to return it.

If it's a real pain, I'll return it and be on the lookout for a 6s.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Gear S2 is a boss. I had no idea Tizen was so much better than Android Wear or Watch OS. Matter of fact, I'm selling my Apple Watch. I can't deal with Apple's logic of muting phone notifications while wearing their watch and not having the choice to disable that. The feint "ding" you get on the watch is totally useless unless you're in a library or church. Certainly doesn't cut it among a gaggle of loud Cubans.
I do like the basic apps for Tizen, but since we are in an app driven world, it is harder to get developers on board.

I would have gone for the Gear S2 Classic, but Samsung did the update to open it up to other Androids too late for me. It's a solid product though, no lie.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I only went for this 7 because the deal was one I have never seen for a 7. I don't really use that jack much or Bluetooth either. Fortunately, I can try it out and see how that goes for me, since I have the option to return it.

If it's a real pain, I'll return it and be on the lookout for a 6s.
I'm sure it'll be fine. At least you have the option to switch to the 6S.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm sure it'll be fine. At least you have the option to switch to the 6S.

We'll see. I'm still exhausted of the phone stuff. I'm looking forward to trying this but I'm not excited.

It's such a silly "problem" that the SE excites me more than the 7 or 6s does, honestly but it makes sense considering the former has better battery life.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Live life large with a hashtag.
#donglelife

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We'll see. I'm still exhausted of the phone stuff. I'm looking forward to trying this but I'm not excited.

It's such a silly "problem" that the SE excites me more than the 7 or 6s does, honestly.
My replacement Pixel arrived so right now I have a:
1. New Blue Pixel 32GB (factory unlocked) with sealed Daydream VR headset
2. Brand new sealed 64GB Orchid Grey TMO Galaxy S8 with brand new Gear VR with controller
3. Brand new sealed Jet Black 128 GB iPhone 7.

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones 🤔

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster