WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of phones. I'm enjoying my phone so far. It's quick and I like the fingerprint scanner.

I've setup Google Assistant, unfortunately to get it I had to change the language settings to USA. Which is annoying.

Saying that though. it's really quick and a lot better than Google Now used to be. So that was surprising.

My tempered glass protector was crap so now I have to find a replacement, which is annoying. Wasn't the cheapest one either.

I still find my case too bulky as well.

On the whole I'm happy with the phone. The screen is brilliant and so far I like the camera. I still haven't done much to put it through it's paces. Just simply no time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If anyone is wondering, my wife and I are fine. I don't live in London or Manchester and wasn't visiting either at the time of the attacks.

I don't think I'll ever fully understand why people do these types of acts. Seems so pointless. I know there are certain ideologies behind the thinking. I just can't wrap my head around it. It's simply too foreign to me.

I did watch the benefit concert last night. It was pretty good.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to college is the fact that there won't be subjects that are not related to my proffesion, so I won't be bothered for nothing.

When I went to college/university they typically put in other subjects to keep their students more 'well rounded'. As I haven't exactly been following education trends I thought that was pretty much standard practice the world over.

You shouldn't go into 'learning' without realising there's more to life than the subject you're studying. Also, you should also be thinking beyond your college/university graduation. Life doesn't always go as planned.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I got all of the shoes I ordered for the dress and I have decided on one! Since one of the shoes is just too short for the dress, I'm going to keep it to use outside of the wedding so one pair of shoes is going back for sure.

1 down, 2 tasks to go.

Ah, wedding preps. Good luck there, if you're anything like me you'll need it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of phones. I'm enjoying my phone so far. It's quick and I like the fingerprint scanner.

I've setup Google Assistant, unfortunately to get it I had to change the language settings to USA. Which is annoying.

Saying that though. it's really quick and a lot better than Google Now used to be. So that was surprising.

My tempered glass protector was crap so now I have to find a replacement, which is annoying. Wasn't the cheapest one either.

I still find my case too bulky as well.

On the whole I'm happy with the phone. The screen is brilliant and so far I like the camera. I still haven't done much to put it through it's paces. Just simply no time.

Does the XZ have the same camera as the Premium version? I'd like to see that 960FPS in action.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Does the XZ have the same camera as the Premium version? I'd like to see that 960FPS in action.

No, it's similar but different to the Z3. It's got special stablisation and better software but nothing too fancy unfortunately. I don't really require 960FPS personally I rarely take video as it is.

The only thing my phone is similar to the XZ premium is the body.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nope, we still haven't figured out an appropriate one. We were so creative that we ended up calling her mum just kitty. We really need to step up our game :D.

Very creative.... :p

She is cute though, well kittens in general.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If anyone is wondering, my wife and I are fine. I don't live in London or Manchester and wasn't visiting either at the time of the attacks.

I don't think I'll ever fully understand why people do these types of acts. Seems so pointless. I know there are certain ideologies behind the thinking. I just can't wrap my head around it. It's simply too foreign to me.

I did watch the benefit concert last night. It was pretty good.

There's no logical way to justify, or even explain why would someone attack innocent, random strangers. It's plain wrong and deserves all the possible condemnations.

Again, as a muslim, I'll say this omce again, this is not islam. ****load of things have happened to prove me wrong, but you got to realise that the sick and twisted minority does not represent the whole group. What are these individuals trying to achieve is beyond me, and what ISIS is trying to achieve is still a mistery to me.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

When I went to college/university they typically put in other subjects to keep their students more 'well rounded'. As I haven't exactly been following education trends I thought that was pretty much standard practice the world over.

You shouldn't go into 'learning' without realising there's more to life than the subject you're studying. Also, you should also be thinking beyond your college/university graduation. Life doesn't always go as planned.

There are a few 'extra' subjects, but nothing too far from my focus area. Such was Latin while I was going to the Mathematics-Informatics Gymnasium.

It:s highly unlikely to go as planned in a country like this. I do have some ideas that I want to bring to life during the college.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

No, it's similar but different to the Z3. It's got special stablisation and better software but nothing too fancy unfortunately. I don't really require 960FPS personally I rarely take video as it is.

The only thing my phone is similar to the XZ premium is the body.

If there was one thing I didn't like about the XZ was the fair amount of excessive meat at the front of the device.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's no logical way to justify, or even explain why would someone attack innocent, random strangers. It's plain wrong and deserves all the possible condemnations.

Again, as a muslim, I'll say this omce again, this is not islam. ****load of things have happened to prove me wrong, but you got to realise that the sick and twisted minority does not represent the whole group. What are these individuals trying to achieve is beyond me, and what ISIS is trying to achieve is still a mistery to me.
https://youtu.be/fCK9FoI_aqo

(Lyrics in the description)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, by the time we had a decent name in our minds she already got used to be called kitty. So we just stick with it :D.

It's very easy to change a cat's name. We changed our cat's name and it was three years old.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's so much to say here... I'd probably only end up offending a lot of people...

I'll put it this way... cherry picking, strict adherence and 'tradition' are 99% of the problem when it comes to religions. All religions.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the Wear 2.0 update has hit my 360...and I'm not taking it. Looking for a way to remove the notification badge but it isn't as easy. I've seen it mess up a lot of people, so I don't want it for now on this watch. I should post the picture of my Huawei watch freezing after it took the update and I took it off the charger...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the Wear 2.0 update has hit my 360...and I'm not taking it. Looking for a way to remove the notification badge but it isn't as easy. I've seen it mess up a lot of people, so I don't want it for now on this watch. I should post the picture of my Huawei watch freezing after it took the update and I took it off the charger...

Ugh that sounds like a pain! There should be a way, it might require some digging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb