WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This bank of 166 years in existence claimed they rolled back the transactions and now some people are millionaires and a few are billionaires. They appealed to their depositors not to withdraw the money. Ha ha. Just crazy.

Had a good laugh with this one. Didn't know such scenarios were even possible.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the Comey testimony starts... will be interesting to see what, if anything useful, comes out.

It's voting day here in the UK... I expect no change in government and probably an increase in majority. Not sure what that means regarding negotiations with the EU.

Fun times...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Somehow I'm still finding myself carrying two phones. I'm considering actually listing the 7 tonight and going from there. I'll just use the device with better connectivity for media until I get the 6s.

As for my sim, it will live in the original SE. My friends will joke about me tomorrow having yet "another" phone since I last saw them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Every woman wants to hit the spot finally and consistently...so your comment is expected.
When Libra finally finds hers, like most satisfied women, she'll either be glowing or cannot shut up about it.

The search is often very arduous, putting up with poor attempts and ones that just don't fit right. But often times, the payoff is huge so persistence in a smart way is encouraged.

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site

So the Comey testimony starts... will be interesting to see what, if anything useful, comes out.

It's voting day here in the UK... I expect no change in government and probably an increase in majority. Not sure what that means regarding negotiations with the EU.

Fun times...

Good luck with these elections, I pay a close attention to what's going on in the UK and I've got to say - if I had to vote, I'd be pretty confused. It feels like both main parties are so far away from what they used to be a few years ago!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I'm still finding myself carrying two phones. I'm considering actually listing the 7 tonight and going from there. I'll just use the device with better connectivity for media until I get the 6s.

As for my sim, it will live in the original SE. My friends will joke about me tomorrow having yet "another" phone since I last saw them.
Nevertheless she persisted.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Exit polls in the UK have predicted something interesting.... A possible hung parliament... That was not expected at the beginning of this thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99