WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I ordered Moto, hopefully I will be happy with it :) I'm kind of nervous because of all exams, I have physics this Tuesday.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with it. Can be addicting indeed.

Thanks, I'll need it! It is though. A small solid phone might tempt me but based on trends, it's hard to tell if that is something that is likely to happen or not. The Huawei Nova 2 sounds nice but considering how nearly impossible it was to find the first one with LTE bands that work in the US, I can't say that I'm banking on it.

It would be easier to me if I didn't have access to that LOL. If I did and the price wasn't nuts, I'll probably cave because it has color and it seems to be in between the size of the iPhone 7 and Pixel. Reviews first maybe though haha.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, I'll need it! It is though. A small solid phone might tempt me but based on trends, it's hard to tell if that is something that is likely to happen or not. The Huawei Nova 2 sounds nice but considering how nearly impossible it was to find the first one with LTE bands that work in the US, I can't say that I'm banking on it.

It would be easier to me if I didn't have access to that LOL. If I did and the price wasn't nuts, I'll probably cave because it has color and it seems to be in between the size of the iPhone 7 and Pixel. Reviews first maybe though haha.
What you need as a Droid Rzar M/ Moto X 2013 body with updated internals. Sucks they don't make those anymore.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What you need as a Droid Rzar M/ Moto X 2013 body with updated internals. Sucks they don't make those anymore.

From what I have heard about the Moto X 2013, I totally agree. It sounds like it was such a cool phone.

The iPhone 7 is working for me because of the battery pack. Without that, I'm not sure what I would go for. Maybe I wouldn't have been a hard head and just changed carriers to use my SE, which knowing me, I might just do anyway

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From what I have heard about the Moto X 2013, I totally agree. It sounds like it was such a cool phone.

The iPhone 7 is working for me because of the battery pack. Without that, I'm not sure what I would go for. Maybe I wouldn't have been a hard head and just changed carriers to use my SE
It was one of my favorites...and a favorite of 99 as well. The Droid Razr My was Moto's first 4.7" screen in a tiny body in the US.

Well, enjoy the iPhone 7. Hopefully it'll do for now. It's not a bad device, really.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It was one of my favorites...and a favorite of 99 as well. The Droid Razr My was Moto's first 4.7" screen in a tiny body in the US.

Well, enjoy the iPhone 7. Hopefully it'll do for now. It's not a bad device, really.

Hmm, that's interesting. I never knew that both of you have had it. I kind of wish that I wasn't so late to the smartphone game now, but maybe it's for the better that I was haha.

Yeah, it will work out for now. It could be my age talking but it grinds a part of me that I basically have the same phone (more so the size, that is) that most people who have iPhones have. I would love to put a skin on but I see that as a waste of my time and money since it probably can't fit the battery case with one on. As expected, I do appreciate that battery life.

Still scared to fall asleep with it and have it fall on my face haha.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Hey Libra, you may want to get a S8 in your hands. The aspect ratio makes it narrower than phones with similar size screens. I have the + and I'm still having a hard time getting used to it. I prefer a wider display to not have to scroll so much and it's easier to read PDFs. Since you're used to smaller screens it may be right up your alley. The battery life is insane as well as the camera.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey Libra, you may want to get a S8 in your hands. The aspect ratio makes it narrower than phones with similar size screens. I have the + and I'm still having a hard time getting used to it. I prefer a wider display to not have to scroll so much and it's easier to read PDFs. Since you're used to smaller screens it may be right up your alley. The battery life is insane as well as the camera.
Nice! That sounds great that it's been easier to read PDFs for you.

The S8 is very nice but too tall for me unfortunately. It's probably fine to use for me but too tall for my pockets and purse at that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The iPhone 7 is working for me because of the battery pack. Without that, I'm not sure what I would go for. Maybe I wouldn't have been a hard head and just changed carriers to use my SE, which knowing me, I might just do anyway
Moto X 2013 was an awesome device. Outside of the slightly middling camera it was a really nice package. I think Lenovo should recycle it with 6xx Snapdragon processor and with the new cameras it will be a huge hit. I'm sure they can cram in a 3000 mAh battery in it as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to get another Huawei P10. I really think that might fit your requirements nicely.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Moto X 2013 was an awesome device. Outside of the slightly middling camera it was a really nice package. I think Lenovo should recycle it with 6xx Snapdragon processor and with the new cameras it will be a huge hit. I'm sure they can cram in a 3000 mAh battery in it as well.

Ooh that sounds like that would be awesome. If they can squeeze a 5000 mAh battery in a phone (this is apparently rumored, I don't remember the phone though, I think it's one of the E ones), they should be able to do this.
It seems like they are on the big phone train lately (like everyone else basically). Even the regular G5 is not really compact at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss